If You Had The Choice To Live Anywhere In The World or Any State Where Would You Be?

by minimus 71 Replies latest jw friends

• Tameria2001
    Tameria2001

Exactly where I am living, Northwest Arkansas, United States. For the most part we have fairly mild winters, and hardly any snow.

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Lofoten islands, most amazing place I’ve been

• Biahi
    Biahi

Fall guy, I was just there on my October cruise. Monaco is amazing!!

• Biahi
    Biahi

Tameria, do you ever run into any Duggar’s at the local Walmart or coffee shops?

• Gorbatchov
    Gorbatchov

California and the Keys.

G.

• St George of England
    St George of England

The South Coast of England which is where I live now.

I can't be bad, illegal immigrants leave France in all manner of unsuitable craft, inflatables and even swimming, every day just to live here.

George

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

Europe too cold? Ever been at Crete, Sevilla, Rome?

fulano ...

No, I have never been that far south in Italy or that part of the Mediterranean. But just looking at the average temperatures, wintertime can be less than 60 F (16 C) in the day and down below 50 F (10 C) at night.

We had a week or so of weather like that 7 or 8 years ago here in Miami and it killed my big palm tree in the front yard and there were fish dead everywhere in the bays.

I guess I just like it warm 24/7 365.

Some of my friends told me I will really miss the change of seasons if I came down here. In full disclosure, if I never saw another red or yellow leaf on a tree, I would never miss it. All that means is, get your rake out and spend the afternoon raking leaves. Then the wind blows at night and your lawn is covered by leaves again. Repeat the process. I don't miss it.

Rub a Dub

• minimus
    minimus

Rub ur perspective is spot on

• JimmyYoung
    JimmyYoung

I would take the USA over most any place. Stable and I can pick a state that is not communist like Kalifornia assachucets

• minimus
    minimus

Australia has beautiful women. Maybe that’s a good place to be.😎

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit