TV commercial seen in the United States, from a Law firm "Asking if you were ever sexually abused by JEHOVAHS WITNESSES, please call".

by Dunedain 79 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

Didn't Jesus supposedly say "By their fruits you will recognise them"

• Dunedain
    Dunedain

Indeed he did, Stuckinarut2, indeed he did. The fruit coming from the tree, that is the ORG, is quite rotten of late. The trees roots have been feeding on the soil of failed doctrines, blood of the innocents, sexual abuse scandals, breaking up of families, and lies within lies, and now the tree is SICK.

The fruit is molded, and rotten, it is poison to ones lips. The branches are cracked, and withered, dry to the touch. Its trunk is hollow and weak, a husk of its former self. No more do birds sing upon its limbs, and flowers bloom within its leaves. No more are nests built for the nurturing of animals, and raising of life within its branches.

Instead worms feast upon its flesh, and fungus and mold grow, where once there was beauty. Its colors of life, and pleasure, once vibrant and glowing, are now brown, and black dead with decay.

Here comes the axe of destruction. The mighty chops are being wielded now. The final blows, that shall fell the rotten tree, have been dealt. We are witnessing the destruction of this rotten CULT. In one final blow, down, down, the mighty, rotten oak tree is falling, never to be missed, or heard from again.

• LV101
    LV101

Awesome! About time the attorneys jump on this. I've wondered for the longest time why they advertise their services for everything else -- drugs, medical devices, etc., and overlooked protecting the innocent. The cult sure kept it's horror buried for decades.

• LevelThePlayingField
    LevelThePlayingField

This is really great. I hope other lawyer firms also join in so that we see this type of commercial no matter where you live.

• joe134cd
    joe134cd

Lastly, I know perhaps, there may be some that are gonna balk at this, and perhaps not believe it to be true, especially since this info is at its "infancy" stage, in terms of detailed information.

Hey! I once balked at the idea of KHs flying the national flag in Chile, and looked what happened

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Kingdom Halls flew the national flag in Chile? What happened?

• tor1500
    tor1500

Hi,

Uh Oh, here comes the persecution they been talking about.... It's in Luke where Jesus tells his buddies what will happen in the last days...in Luke Jesus says, these signs will not happen until they are handed over...I think this is all they'll need to really say the end is here...watch out you all.

• life is to short
    life is to short

Thank you this is just wonderful this and what BoC just posted I hope is only just the start.

LITS

• Bugbear
    Bugbear

I think that lawyers in the USA as well as lawyers elsewhere are only looking for business opportunities. With the Candace Conti case in calif. and The Royal commission I Australia as a background they are eager to seek more business opportunities. Don´t they get 10 – 20% commission? If the law firm has some inside information from the borg. They can support the claim from the victims effectively at least in some cases. It smells gold for them….

• waton
    waton

If these lawyers had so many cases , they would not need to advertise to find them, to ferret them out. Gold is not a commonly occurring element bb. The existence of these ads might be an indication of the dearth, rather than the abundance of rape cases.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit