Maybe I'm Just Ignorant About the New "Anti-Gay" Video

by turtleturtle 146 Replies latest jw friends

• Lieu
    Lieu

I'm trained to see it, Simon. It doesn't get past me.

It's imposed when the child tells her counterpart. What part of that are you not getting fella??????

Unlike Elders, I'm actually certified and trained in these matters.

• freemindfade
    freemindfade
    The moment she opens her mouth to preach to her school mate, the discrimination of the parent is passed on.
  • Lieu
    Lieu

Lord Jesus thank you freemindfade...

• freemindfade
  • Simon
    Simon
    The moment she opens her mouth to preach to her school mate, the discrimination of the parent is passed on.

But there was nothing in the video itself suggesting that she talk about anything but paradise and animals.

And that is not actual discrimination which is what you claimed it was promoting and how does one "pass on discrimination" exactly? I thought it was already defined as "treatment".

You can claim it promoted a negative attitude toward gays and that they are not considered compatible with the bible as interpreted by the WTS. That would be accurate.

I'm actually certified and trained in these matters

Great, so you'll be able to explain the discrimination being promoted?

• cofty
    cofty
    there was nothing in the video itself suggesting that she talk about anything but paradise and animals - Simon

This point has been missed a hundred times on this forum in the past couple of weeks.

As a retired LEO Commander... - Lieu

What's one of those?

• freemindfade
    freemindfade

Comparing homosexuals to contraband luggage IS discrimination. Just because its a metaphor doesn't make it nice. The whole premise of the video is the other little girls parents are bad. Most people can see that watching this once through.

• cofty
    cofty
    Comparing homosexuals to contraband luggage IS discrimination.

Gay sexual relationships are compared to objects that are not allowed on a plane.

• freemindfade
    freemindfade
    Whats the implication then?
  • freemindfade
    freemindfade
    Is the message of the video that 1. Gay people are not going to paradise and 2. that they can be changed? is it or is it not? I don't want some little JW brat telling my daughter that kind of crap in school. School is not a kingdom hall.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit