Best statement a householder made to get you to leave them alone.

by Esse quam videri 53 Replies latest jw experiences

• LoisLane looking for Superman
    LoisLane looking for Superman

I am the best lover you will ever have. Come right inside...

• Sail Away
    Sail Away

In a mobile home surrounded by waist-deep snow in rural North Dakota, USA:

"I moved all the way from New York City to get away from you people. Go away!"

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

I had one guy say "No thank you, we are all Satanists here". I reckon he thought I would scuttle away as previous JW's must have done, but I began to question him about it, he then just said, " I don't wish to talk about it".

I bet he tried it on the next JW that called though, and they ran away screaming, he just didn't get the result he expected from me.

• Hecce
    Hecce

He punched me.

Thruth

• blondie
    blondie

I posted this before, one woman took the magazines, put them on the floor and then defecated on them.

• sparky1
    sparky1

I am not interested and apparently my dog isn't either. Good luck getting off my porch.

And then they closed the door on me and left me trapped on their porch.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Thinking no one was home..

I put a WBT$ Pamphlet in the door and walked away..

Half way down the street I hear this..

"Come Back Here and Take

Your Watchtower Crap With You!!"

Image result for angry woman

That woman was seriously Pissed Off..

My instinct of self-survival told me it was time to walk faster..

• James Mixon
    James Mixon

We practice Naturism or Nudism, come in......

• HappyGal
    HappyGal

I had a bible study once and she began attending the book study with me. I'd drive the five miles each week and pick her up and drop her off. Suddenly she was not home for her book study. I called and spoke to her husband. He said she had left him but I could still call on him. I had never met this man and I got a funny feeling about it. We arranged a day and time and I took an elder with me. The husband opened the door wearing a bathrobe. The elder and I said a few words and quickly left. It was extremely awkward. Needless to say I never called or visited again. Now, thinking back, I believe this was a ploy to stop all visits. It worked.

• Simon
    Simon

I remember this old lady opening the door. She listened for a bit and then said "ooh, I don't need any of that, I already have Jesus".

"OMG, remember your training!"

Before we could jump in though she carried on and started telling us about Jesus. Apparently, she spoke to him often.

For real.

He was a little guy, a few inches tall, sometimes she could see him sometimes she couldn't, but knew he was there. I think she was a little Irish and may have been mixing Jesus up with Leprechauns.

I think at some point there was an awkward pause and we just left. How do you tell someone they are nuts? Couldn't smell any sherry either.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit