So, will you be voting for Bush next time?

by czarofmischief 74 Replies latest social current

• badwillie
    badwillie

No, I like Howard Dean.

www.deanforamerica.com

• borgfree
    borgfree
    Majority of Anti-War Protesters Test Positive For "Democrat Disease"

There is an available cure however, and it is free. Available from 12:00 pm est. to 3:00 pm and known as DR. Rush* it can be accessed daily over nationwide radio stations. This remedy must be taken daily for at least three consecutive months to effect a complete cure.

The effected ones must avoid at all costs the new Democrat network with such ones as DR Al Franken**

Listening to that artificial remedy will not help in the deadly disease, it is in fact, like throwing gasoline on fire.

*Definitely Right

**Downright Ridiculous

Bfree

• George W Bush
    George W Bush

There are a lot of diehard Howard Dean fans out there on the left who'd love to see this relatively unknown Vermont Governor get the nomination. However, he's really not a great candidate. When I caught him on Hannity and Colmes one of the things he was really pushing was getting rid of my tax cut so government could provide "more services". I can just see the "tax and spend liberal" commercials now. I just don't see Dean can winning a national election by plugging less tax breaks and more government services.

• teenyuck
    teenyuck

Funny, no *hand out, left-wingers* responded to my thread.....

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/14/56189/1.ashx

Oh, that's right...

TAX & SPEND

TAX & SPEND

TAX & SPEND

TAX & SPEND

PS....George, err..Mr. President. Your News Conference is on live TV right now. You may want to go to the podium and start talking.

• Water
    Water

No. I didn't vote for him in 2000 either. I really hope there is a decent candidate competing against him. No one has really stood out as being a strong contender though.

Water

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit