So, will you be voting for Bush next time?

by czarofmischief 74 Replies latest social current

• Jayson
    Jayson

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/14/50669/742426/post.ashx#742426

Reborn put up an article by Scott McPherson on the WMD thread above.

http://www.fff.org/aboutUs/bios/sxm.asp

About Scott, he is a Libertarian activist. Not exactly a "fair and balanced" source.

In early 1998, he was elected secretary of the Reform Party of Oklahoma, but resigned from that position after becoming involved with the Libertarian Party in October of that year. He served as Media Coordinator for the Oklahoma Libertarian Party until spring of 2000.

Scott became passionately interested in expressing libertarian ideas early in 1999, and has been writing on the topic ever since.

http://www.fff.org/issues/listsxm.asp

Reborn's author is an advocate of the Libertarian movement and was the secretary of the Reform Party of Oklahoma? He He served as Media Coordinator for the Oklahoma Libertarian Party until spring of 2000? Above here are all of his Bush & other essays. "I will let you decide if he has an agenda when he writes or not."

Reborn says

Your one to talk when you post a never ending array of propaganda as fed through the eyes of a right-wing extremist as seen in your embedded articles on page 37 of the WOMD thread, found here:http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/14/50669/37.ashx

Hypocrite.

Don't speak to me or address me unless you have something useful to say. You can claim now that you have been spoken to that your above comment was in jest, but I perceived it as a backhanded slight.

Have a nice day.

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/14/55694/816523/post.ashx#816523

Reborn thinks he is being cool but in truth he is what he calls others. He posts Libertarian articles and calls it truth and his right to an opinion. But when I post conservative articles on the same thread he call it "a never ending array of propaganda as fed through the eyes of a right-wing extremist." About articles posted on the same thread mind you. Reborn says that this is all proof of a moderate. I don't see it or him as that.

Oh the connection here is his comment on this thread is a continuation of insults as opinions from the other above posted threads. I stayed off this one until he did the dig.

• Reborn2002
    Reborn2002

Okay...

Perhaps I need to re-evaluate and determine that my political leanings do gravitate further toward the left than a typical moderate. I admit that. However I do not endorse any of the current Democratic candidates, and am registered as an Independent.

In this thread I even defended the right-wingers and admitted some here were pushing things to far with left-wing extremism. I agreed with DR and others here:

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/15/56062/1.ashx

in which I stated:

I would be held by many on this site to be "Anti-Bush" yet in fairness I see nothing wrong with the picture as posted above. That is desperate left-wing extremism which actually backfires because it comes across as solely hate for a man, and not a disagreement with relevant issues.

Oh wait. No one wants to talk about that.

Nevertheless, Jayson, your an asshole. Period. No way around it. I do not like you. I have never liked you.

You and I do not see eye-to-eye, nor have we ever. You post insulting remarks about me here:

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/14/55694/3.ashx

Reborn I wanted to say thanks for that graphic intensive post. I mean why do a link when you can dominate the time it takes to load a thread, right?

when clearly you are guilty of doing the same thing in countless other threads. Such as here:

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/14/50669/37.ashx

You are a hypocrite. End of story.

If Simon had the ignore feature available I would have clicked your name long ago. You take ONE author I have quoted from ONE of THOUSANDS of posts and base conclusions upon that? Whatever. If it makes you happy, go for it.

Redneck blabbers:

And so what if DR calls a spade a spade..I don't understand why ya think you would be worthy of flaming anyway?...

Oh my. A person who posts under the username Redneck has insulted me. This has utterly demolished any iota of self-esteem I once possessed.

I see no one argued or debated the fact that DR has publicly voiced on this website and elsewhere his contempt for this website and other's here, yet finds it in his heart to post solely on political threads to spam right-wing rhetoric. Did I expect any of you to acknowledge that? Of course not. Instead, let's talk about what you wish to discuss.

I thought everyone was allowed an opinion

Of course you are entitled to your opinion. Opinions are like assholes, everyone has one. Hitler was of the opinion that Jews were to be exterminated. Opinions are USELESS. Let's stick to facts shall we?

Convenient that no one wants to talk about factual, legitimate issues I raised earlier concerning the economy, faith-based initiatives, waging a war based on fraudulent information, disrespect for the environment, etc.

No, let's stick with diversion, speculation about my political affiliations, and ad hominem attacks.

Anyway, respond with any comments you like until your blue in the face, or in this case, with carpal tunnel syndrome and writer's cramp. Consider this your notice, the users Jayson and Redneck are henceforth (for redneck's who *may* be slow and do not comprehend English beyond the 3rd grade level, that means "from now on")

IGNORED.

• unique1
    unique1

I will be voting for the first time and I will vote for ANYBODY BUT BUSH.

• George W Bush
    George W Bush
    Reborn says:
    Nevertheless, Jayson, your an asshole. Period. No way around it. I do not like you. I have never liked you.
    You are a hypocrite. End of story.
    Consider this your notice, the users Jayson and Redneck are henceforth (for redneck's who *may* be slow and do not comprehend English beyond the 3rd grade level

So is this the type of Civilized behavior that Simon demands that Dakota use?

My war on terrorism is helping the economy you must admit. Just read the following article.

Saddam Statues Big Hit at Home Depot

"Yeah, with the fall of Saddam in Iraq we were able to pick up warehouses full of Saddam statues at fire sale prices," Mr. Finsterwald explained. "And they're flying off the shelves. This is bigger than pink flamingoes, lawn jockeys and garden gnomes combined."

I asked Mrs. Roberta Fiorella, chairwoman of the Cicero Garden Club, why the sudden popularity in statues of a deposed brutal dictator.

"Well, it's a real attention grabber to have a 25-foot high bronze statue surrounded by hydrangeas," said Mrs. Fiorella. "And let's face it, everyone was beginning to get tired of all of those statues of Lenin that Odd Lots sold when the Berlin Wall came down."

In related news, the Bill Clinton Presidential Library in Little Rock announced today that it will start selling equestrian statues of the former President shown mounted on Monica Lewinsky.

• teenyuck
    teenyuck

Whew! I am glad GW found a computer and knows how to use it!

Just think...with that useless education (bought with his daddies money-we all know he can't read or write), inability to do really anything (becoming a millionaire and being elected govenor does not count, because daddie bought those too), this man, with the weight of the world on his shoulders (and broad shoulders they are...though you may want to try some squats....get those legs a little bigger--show Bill C. that blubber on thighs is not attractive) takes the time to post here. On our little board.

Welcome George. Or should I say Mr. President?

PS....I have enjoyed your posts....

• searchfothetruth
    searchfothetruth

Mr Bush,

Welcome to the board! I am your biggest fan!

I just wonder who's typing the post's for you......

• RevMalk
    RevMalk

Yes

• teejay
    teejay

President Clinton announces another record budget surplus
    September 27, 2000

WASHINGTON (CNN) -- President Clinton announced Wednesday that the federal budget surplus for fiscal year 2000 amounted to at least $230 billion, making it the largest in U.S. history and topping last year's record surplus of $122.7 billion.

"Eight years ago, our future was at risk," Clinton said Wednesday morning. "Economic growth was low, unemployment was high, interest rates were high, the federal debt had quadrupled in the previous 12 years. When Vice President Gore and I took office, the budget deficit was $290 billion, and it was projected this year the budget deficit would be $455 billion."

... the $5.7 trillion national debt has been reduced by $360 billion in the last three years -- $223 billion this year alone.

In June, the administration predicted the surplus would be $211 billion, and would increase by as much as $1 trillion over the next 10 years.

"The key to fiscal discipline is maintaining these results year after year. We need to put our priorities in order," Clinton said.

Source: http://www.cnn.com/2000/ALLPOLITICS/stories/09/27/clinton.surplus/

June 19, 2003

Nobody is paying any attention to the budget deficit. Last month the House Budget Committee's Democrats forecast a deficit of nearly $500 billion... Last week the Congressional Budget Office reported that the deficit would balloon to a record $400 billion-plus... The actual deficit will be approximately $600 billion.

Source: http://www.washingtonpost.com/ac2/wp-dyn?pagename=article&node=&contentId=A11221-2003Jun18¬Found=true

============================================

Yeah. I'd say the Bush Administration has been beddy, beddy good for the U.S. economy. :eye roll:

• teenyuck
    teenyuck

Who was in the majority, in Congress and the Senate, the last 45-50 odd years?

Oh, yeah, the DEMOCRATS. TAX and SPEND Democrats.

The taxes go down, as the jobs start to fall with the market, which the president does not control, (go ask an economist) and the DEMOCRATS continued to spend.

Tax and Spend

Tax and Spend

Tax and Spend

If Clinton is responsible for the economy going up, he is just as responsible for it going down, during his tenure. It started in the late 90's.

• Austrian
    Austrian

I have never voted, but this time I will to voice my disgust at the current administration...

This guy Bush makes me sick.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit