So, will you be voting for Bush next time?

by czarofmischief 74 Replies latest social current

• borgfree
    borgfree

George W,

I really like Ann Coulter. I think you should make her your running mate next election.

Borgfree

• ColdRedRain
    ColdRedRain

If you like Anne Coulter, you would love Laura Ingrham. She's intelligent, witty and she has an attitude the lefties can't stand.

• crownboy
    crownboy

Well, Coulter may not be a hag, but a sound political mind and thinker she is not. Anyone who can say "there are some bad Republicans but all Democrats are bad" obviously has no intention of being fair or logical. Her entire argument revolves around the "conservative good, liberal EVIL" mindset, which can only appeal to a person who finds the majority of Mike Savage's opinions to be sound. (I loved how Chris Matthews totally destroyed Coulter in debate a couple weeks ago). If I want to hear right wing tripe in a more logical form that at least attempts real thinking and fosters sound debate, I'll stick with George Will, or even William F. Buckley.

To quote Al Sharpton (a guy I don't support, BTW); we need to get out of the Bushes in 2004.

• George W Bush
    George W Bush

Ann is a sweetie and even my friend Bill Clinton said he'd hit it if given a chance.

Here are a couple of quotes of hers.

"Liberals don't mind discussing who is more patriotic if patriotism is defined as redistributing income and vetoing the Pledge of Allegiance. Only if patriotism is defined as supporting America do they get testy and drone on about 'McCarthyism.'

"Whether they are defending the Soviet Union or bleating for Saddam Hussein, liberals are always against America. They are either traitors or idiots, and on the matter of America's self-preservation, the difference is irrelevant."

"Enragingly, liberals talk about Vietnam as if it proves something about the use of force generally rather than the Democrats own bungling incompetence in military affairs. Historical accounts of the Vietnam war are incomprehensible because liberals refuse to admit the failure of their own national security strategy. The only important lesson from the Vietnam War is this: Democrats lose wars."

• borgfree
    borgfree

Yes, definately Coldredrain, Laura Ingrham too.

Borgfree

• teejay
    teejay

If Ann Coulter hadn't dyed her hair blonde and wasn't "pretty," we wouldn't even know her name.

• Aztec
    Aztec

There are very few people on the planet that I despise but George W. Bush and Dick Cheney are two of them. I want the whole administration out! I voted for John McCain in the Republican primary in Michigan and wouldn't have minded him as President. I'll vote for anyone if I think they have a chance of defeating him. And yes, I wasted my vote on Nader last time.

~Aztec

• integ
    integ

yes

• George W Bush
    George W Bush

Majority of Anti-War Protesters Test Positive For "Democrat Disease"

Newly released medical research, published in The American Medical Journal, suggests that the vast majority of anti-war protesters are afflicted with the potentially deadly "Democrat Disease". This disease, thought to have been eradicated during the Regan era, appears to have resurfaced after 8 years of "disease friendly" policies by the Clinton administration. Frequently attacking the young, the disease can be fatal if left untreated. Many "terminal" victims of "Democrats Disease" suffer from impaired memory capacity, causing them to forget about things like Chappaquiddick while vocally defending human rights.

"What we are seeing", explains research Doctor James Huff, "is a pattern in the mental process of these victims which can lead to serious consequences." "Prolonged, untreated exposure to this disease can render the afflicted with a loss of common sense, awareness of surroundings, and a general loss of usefulness to society", Huff continued. "This is a very treatable disease, when detected early. For many young adults, leaving home and getting a job can quickly stamp out the disease. It appears the transition, from receiving handouts to paying for these handouts, is powerful treatment for "Democrat Disease". The next time you see war protesters, don't get mad at them, they can't help it if they have a disease."

• badwillie
    badwillie

No, I like Howard Dean.

www.deanforamerica.com

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit