So, will you be voting for Bush next time?

by czarofmischief 74 Replies latest social current

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

I'll give you a hint... I didn't vote for him last time.

• OrbitingTheSun
    OrbitingTheSun

I don't care who runs against him. I will evaluate the opposing candidates and vote for one of them without even considering Bush as an option.

• nowisee
    nowisee

uh, i don't think so.

• DakotaRed
    DakotaRed

I'd vote for him twice just to hear liberals whine again.

Lew W (of the just loves to see liberals going down on themselves when they don't get their way class)

• Reborn2002
    Reborn2002
    I'd vote for him twice just to hear liberals whine again.

Thankfully just like everyone else you only get one vote.

of the just loves to see liberals going down on themselves when they don't get their way class

Just because you are against many of the policies which George W. Bush incorporates then you are a bleeding heart liberal? Your generalizing and this is inappropriate.

Then again, whomever actually believes that your vote counts? I discussed this topic months ago and outlined facts to support my statements so I will merely repost links to those threads instead of taking up bandwidth reiterating the relevant points. Anyone truly interested can read for themselves.

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/43347/605304/post.ashx#605304

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/43347/1.ashx

Nonwithstanding issues brought up regarding disrespect for the environment, a shitty economy, implementation of "faith-based" initiatives despite the clear and concise speech in the Constitution outlining seperation of church and state, allowing his personal belief in Jeezus Khrist to guide him when making decisions banning potentially radical research such as stem-cells, and a war waged under false pretenses with bad intelligence presented as fact to incite support for a war where WMD are not found and US troops are killed...

I'd say plenty of issues and not just Anti-Bush rhetoric. Then again, Dakota only resurfaces on this website he claims to hate when it involves a political thread so he can spam right-wing rhetoric. I wonder why that is?

(waiting to be flamed by him anytime now)

• Cicatrix
    Cicatrix

Nonwithstanding issues brought up regarding disrespect for the environment, a shitty economy, implementation of "faith-based" initiatives despite the clear and concise speech in the Constitution outlining seperation of church and state, allowing his personal belief in Jeezus Khrist to guide him when making decisions banning potentially radical research such as stem-cells, and a war waged under false pretenses with bad intelligence presented as fact to incite support for a war where WMD are not found and US troops are killed...

Here, here, Reborn. I second you on that. And my family is staunch Republican. But one of my relatives is in military intelligence...

I registered to vote just to vote Bush OUT.

My vote may not count, but it sure will make me feel better:)

• czarofmischief
    czarofmischief

Well, for one thing, 9/11 and Bush's response have got everybody excited about voting again!

That's good. More genuine political discussion has been engendered, more people are thinking about their freedoms, and more people are registering to either vote for or against this guy!

Hmm... remember another notable guy, in the decline of a Republic, whose personality and power and military abilities led to some of the most exciting and bloody dangerous times in history? Yep, Julius Lives Again!

CZAR

• teejay
    teejay

Probably not.

I didn't vote for him when I just thought he was stupid. Now that it's clear that he's stupid AND dangerous...

• chachasmum
  • cat1759
    cat1759

NO

I didnt' feel the need to vote before this. After what has happened in the last couple of years I don't care if my vote does or does not count, but it will make me feel better that I tried. I am registered and I will be voting.

Cathy

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit