Set the record straight!

by Colinconfused 61 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Dunedain
    Dunedain

Never has there been a more appropriate user name as, - Colinconfused.

I am sorry that you are still VERY confused, Colin.

• George One Time
    George One Time

You have to post this statement in order not to get disfellowshipped?

• smiddy
    smiddy

Colinconfused claimed to be mrs Amadou Gloria in one of her/his posts.

google the name.

What do you think ?

We are being had ?

• berrygerry
    berrygerry
    You have to post this statement in order not to get disfellowshipped?

MJ's 35 th anniversary of Thriller reminded me of Br. Jackson's apology in Awake magazine.

• venus
    venus

When you return to irrational beliefs it strengthens the stand of those who left them. Light (freedom) has meaning only when there is darkness (slavery).

• Chook
    Chook

Remember me when you are playing with pandas and the local co is called Prince Charming the window cleaner. I think you should start taking the emblems because then you will be in like company. Don't forget to donate to the realestate company your efforts will be blest , also don't forget to come back and give us two updates one on how the love is unconditional and two how much faithful is left in the slave, I think she has been whoring her biblical breasts. You'll be back just like your username confused.

• Gorbatchov
    Gorbatchov

Funny 🤣🤣🤣

G.

• joe134cd
    joe134cd

Hey what happened to the pancreatic cancer / not long to live / and giving $1.7 billion to orphans and widows. Simon this is nothing more than a scam. Please block this person.

• pale.emperor
    pale.emperor

I'm very happy to announce I have returned to healthful teaching of the Holy scriptures and I firmly believe that the Governing body of Jehovah's witnesses is the faithful slave.

Interesting, Governing Body doesn't appear in the Holy Scriptures.

I hope you find what you're looking for. I think you're making a big mistake, but i sincerely hope you're happy in your future.

• Colinconfused
    Colinconfused

I'm not a baptised JW and I've no fear of Disfellowshipping my post is genuine.

Thank you to some of the kind replys.

Last post signing off.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit