Set the record straight!

by Colinconfused 61 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• _Morpheus
    _Morpheus

How odd that someone who chooses “bill the bitcher” for his avatar claims to follow the teachings of jw’s. Odd indeed..... ah well.

No need for farewell posts, btw. this isnt hotel California. You can both check out and leave. And of course the gb dosent strongly discourages participating in internet forums and especially where so called apostates may be found. Just so you know

• Half banana
    Half banana

Oh please don't go Colin, we all want to follow you; show us the light Master, show us the true path!

• jhine
    jhine

Smiddy , l see your point ,

Jan

• Lostandfound
    Lostandfound

Is it safe to come out? Has he/she/it gone yet, Too any important things in life than reading such drivel, oh, and please, CC, don't come back, apostatising apostates not welcome here.

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

This isn't setting the record straight, Colin.

You haven't rebutted any of the many arguments against the GB being God's exclusive channel.

You have neither presented new arguments in favour of it nor offered new evidence.

You've just announced that you intend to return to one of the most oppressive religious groups.

There's no fixing stupid, is there ...

• zeb
    zeb

"that the Governing body of Jehovah's witnesses is the faithful slave." hmm that is directed by the holy spirit?

I guess?

I will have to review the tapes of the JW in attendance at the ARC to see if I missed something..

https://www.jehovahs-witness.com/topic/5733086725668864/gods-name?size=10&page=1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nuWT4flyl-k

because Im sure you have.

• dubstepped
    dubstepped

I love the formulaic dubspeak in the OP. Almost sounds like something written by a hostage under distress. Nothing to see here, everything is great, lol.

• Doubtfully Yours
    Doubtfully Yours

Colinconfused,

After having reflected on my life... what's left of it, I am with you 100 percent.

A JW is what I am, and will be until death, right or wrong. Never perfect, but mostly right.

I hereby sign off and hope, once again to never post here again.

My family, close friends and fellow JWs are the best quality human beings I know, and would not exchange their association with any other group.

May you all continue to be well.

DY

• nowwhat?
    nowwhat?

Have you made arrangements for someone to pick you up to take you to the meetings from the funny farm?

• _Morpheus
    _Morpheus

Wow doubtfully, i wish that was some sort of joke i dont get but you sounded sincere. All my best and when you decide to come back we will be here with open arms :)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit