Set the record straight!

by Colinconfused 61 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Colinconfused
    Colinconfused

I would like to state publicly, on this forum, I no longer hold the views I had a year ago.

With much thought, research, study and logical examination I have come to a better understanding of my beliefs and where I stand on all these issues.

I'm very happy to announce I have returned to healthful teaching of the Holy scriptures and I firmly believe that the Governing body of Jehovah's witnesses is the faithful slave.

Sorry if I have contibuted to any kind of stumbling and know that if I can turn things around then there's hope for all who come to there sence.

Phill4:6,7

• Divergent
    Divergent
    With much thought, research, study and logical examination

Looks like it wasn't much at all. Enjoy wasting away the rest of your life as a slave in the cult

• silentbuddha
    silentbuddha

U stumbled me. Millstone is around your neck.

Kidding enjoy your life

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

I'm very happy to announce I have returned to healthful teaching of the Holy scriptures and I firmly believe that the Governing body of Jehovah's witnesses is the faithful slave.

Awesome!

Send the WBT$ GB as much money as you can.

They`re Bums and live off JW Donations.

Don`t forget to give them your children's Ice Cream Money.

Mark Sanderson would love it, if you sent him a sandwich in the mail.

Make It a Really Big Sandwich!

Put enough postage on it...

I`m Broke, Fat and Hungry!

Image result for WatchTower mark sanderson.Image result for Sandwich in the mail box

• atomant
    atomant

How did you come to the conclusion that jehovahs witnesses is the faithful slave?Did you read the book written by ray franz?if not you haven't done due diligence.

• moreconfusedthanever
    moreconfusedthanever

Colinconfused - from your thought, study, research and logical examination can you please point me in the direction of proof that the GB is the faithful and discreet slave?

Russell said he was the slave and then he died. At what point did Jehovah choose the collective as the slave?

I have asked more than one JW and no one has the answer.

• James Mixon
    James Mixon

Philippians 4:6,7 "Be anxious for nothing". Hell I was like a person on crack, is the end coming next week or next year, will I make it to paradise, will I be resurrected, I can't shun my children, it's difficult providing for a family of 5 with a high school education, and one day the world will turn on us(JW's). JW's(RF) lives are made much more stressful by the GB while they set in their Golden tower stress free, with all their needs taken care of..

• Magnum
    Magnum

"I firmly believe that the Governing body of Jehovah's witnesses is the faithful slave."

How do you know there is even a such thing as "the faithful slave"? The Bible account that refers to such an entity is a parable. Why do you consider it to be prophetic? Can you please convince me? I'd really love to have again the hope I once had as a JW.

Do you realize that it's only been in the last few years that JWs began to consider the governing body to be the faithful slave? For decades, JWs did not teach that. According to JW history and teaching, the faithful slave didn't know its own identity for decades.

Are you aware of all the false predictions of JWs? For example, it was clearly stated several times in JW publications that the end would come or at least begin before the 20th century ended? And, actually, the old "generation" teaching indicated that the end would have to arrive at the latest by 1994.

Millions living in the early 1900's were never supposed to die. The JW organization bought a mansion in California supposedly so that ancient faithful men such as David could live in it when they were resurrected in the 1920's.

De 18:21-22 (NASB): 21 You may say in your heart, ‘How will we know the word which the Lord has not spoken?’ 22 When a prophet speaks in the name of the Lord, if the thing does not come about or come true, that is the thing which the Lord has not spoken. The prophet has spoken it presumptuously; you shall not be afraid of him.

I gave JWdom my life and am suffering now because of its false predictions. It is all about money now. It no longer attempts to do deeper Bible analysis and defend its doctrine because it knows it can't win. JWdom is in retreat. It is weak, puny, wimpy. The seven members of the governing body wouldn't stand a chance in a debate with us on this forum. They know it, and they won't debate with us or anybody.

Do you really believe the new "generation" teaching? Do you even know what it is? Can you explain it to us? You mention "much thought, research, study and logical examination" on your part. Since you've engaged in such, can you defend the new "generation" teaching?

I really don't wish bad for you, but I sincerely believe that you must be somewhat unstable socially and maybe emotionally and perhaps of weaker constitution. I just see no way that anybody could return to JWdom. It is becoming more and more obvious that it is not what it claims to be.

• jwleaks
    jwleaks

Colinconfused - I wish you all the best. Thank you for sharing with us your apostate, anti-christ, devil worshipping, mentally diseased views over the past year. See you back here when you confess your sins to the elders and are d'fed.

• Old Navy
    Old Navy

Interesting OP to say the least! Of course, there are two possibilities.

Let us hope that it is the better of the two...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit