Set the record straight!

by Colinconfused 61 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

"healthful teaching" LOL, insert "hateful" teaching instead

• Half banana
    Half banana

Yes Jook, it's a hateful religion, nothing "healthful" about it, all lovey dovey at the KH but God's gonna kill everyone who doesn't listen to the JW message. This is paranoia writ large.

Everyone dies-- but Jehovah's Witnesses die either completely deluded or secretly woken up to the fact that its a steaming load of BS. No Jehovah's Witness has ever died with any benefit from their false paradise promises.

It's a rip-off and delusion for the rank and file but just look how well fed the GB are!

• careful
    careful

DOC probably has it right.

"I would bet that someone discovered the dude on this site and he has had to backpedal and "reaffirm" his conviction for the GB/F&DS. Let's face it, once one domino falls, you can't keep the others from following."

Years ago SBF signed off here with a statement of WT loyalty to placate the local BOE. He returned to the forum some months later, of course. Once you've partaken of the TTATT, it's really difficult, if not impossible, to go back to la-la land.

• Half banana
    Half banana

Careful, woz the BOE admitting to reading the posts here then?

• atomant
    atomant

My guess is with all the talk of wars going on atm the fence sitters are re-evaluating their lives.Dont forget god can read your hearts and motives.Hypocrites.

• Island Man
    Island Man

I don't believe the OP is genuine. And I don't believe we should judge him. Do you judge the teller that hands over the money to the robber at gunpoint? Do you judge the man that pays the ransom money to secure the release of his loved ones from kidnappers? That's all I'm going to say about it.

• deegee
    deegee
    I firmly believe that the Governing body of Jehovah's witnesses is the faithful slave ~ Colinconfuzzed

They didn't even believe that about themselves when Jesus supposedly chose the WT as his only spokesperson in 1919.

The initial belief was that their founder Charles Taze Russell was the FDS. That was subsequently changed to the 144,000 and more recently to just the governing body.

It looks like both you and the WT are confused - Colinconfuzzed & WTconfuzzed

• Vanderhoven7
    Vanderhoven7

The man is probably just out to save his family.

Reminds me of some of the forced confessions of individuals captured by terrorists.

• just fine
    just fine

When people do this it's all about being superior. Going back makes them feel superior, they have the truth, all the answers, and are so much smarter than all of us.

I would never trade my freedom, to be, say, and do anything, for lies, control, and false teachings. No pipe dream would ever be worth losing my freedom.

• careful
    careful

half B: I don't know about the BOE reading posts on this forum, but I think it is standard procedure for the one under their "guidance" to post some sort of retraction as "evidence" of repentance and thus not getting DFed.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit