Witness sayings

by Teela 95 Replies latest jw friends

• DannyBear
    DannyBear

Ken,

The thing that really gets me is that, even after 23yrs out.........I still understood every word of what you wrote.

Nice job........really very funny.

Danny

• Vivamus
    Vivamus

LMAO @ Ken.

Ohhhh, the memories....

-

And the world shall tremble in the wake of the Blue Bubblegum
    Dutch District Overbeer

• jgnat
    jgnat

Ravyn - monthly reports!!! LOL Undecided - that is priceless! I am ROTFL. My favorites,

humble honest-hearted ones

Isn't it sad in these last days....(insert most recent world problem here)

• Emma
    Emma

Ken,

That's great! I couldn't add a thing.

It's a quiet day here at work and my co-workers must wonder why I'm shaking with laughter. Any of the rank and file would think that's a spiritually upbuilding paragraph!

Emma

• obiwan
    obiwan

Ask Jehovah in prayer, he will provide

My father was looking for a job and all I heard was "Jehovah willing"

• Piph
    Piph

"Child rearing"

Sounds like they're raising pigs or something.

"Use the rod"

"Do not be irritating your children" (That verse was never really encouraged to be applied in any sense other then being inconsistent in discipline) Speaking of which,

"Discipline"

"Congregation Get-Together"

"Why not listen to some light jazz or classical music, take up learning a musical interest or other interesting hobby, or invite mature Christians over to sing Kingdom songs..." While we're at it, let's spike the punch and get everybody drunk.

• startingover
    startingover

The use of the word "privilege", especially when it was connected with work.

Not being "visible" enough in the field service.

"Spirituality"

• cat1759
    cat1759

So many memories, so little time.

Thank you all for the great memories.

Wait of Jehovah

If Jehovah is willing you will get what you need, not what you want.

Only the righteous will survive, you don't want to be found erring in these critical times, so near the end, do you?

For righteousness to prevail you have to give in and do what you are told. You need to enhance the sheeplike attitude sister blacksheep.

In gods loving arrangement you need to reconsider taking your abusive husband back. You know what Jehovah wants. You also know that Jehovah hates a divorcing. So please show your integrity and love, do the loving thing, forgive.

And of course all the usual everyone has stated.

Persecution comes in many forms and we just have to endure to the end. We have to stay loyal and forgive for the New System is close at hand.

Cathy

• cat1759
    cat1759

Oh my god I almost forgot the best one of all time.

Only the faithful get tested because Satan is working so hard to decieve and coerce them. So sister you show such faithfulness as the harships are great.

Ok well anyway brother how will i feed my kids if I go on welfare? Jehovah will provide if you put him first. Can you actually believe that they request I go on welfare so I could go to the meetings and out in service.

If i remember correctly in the bible it states the head of the house was to provide. Well after the divorce I was the head of this house, I had a responsibilty to provide and provide I did.

Cathy

• Betsy
    Betsy

"Agape love"

My sister still signs all her letters with that.....Ewwwww!

Betsy

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit