Witness sayings

by Teela 95 Replies latest jw friends

• Maverick
    Maverick

I remember hearing Inculcate, Happy service, Rod of reproof, and the big one...undeserved kindness! Maverick

• shotgun
    shotgun

How about.....

Thats just what Satan wants

Have you prayed about it to Jehovah.

Get your head outa your ass...thats mine actually but I've never said it loud ...yet

• christopherceo
    christopherceo

Every word out of their mouth irritated me then and it still does when I think about it, so there

• Country Girl
    Country Girl

conduct unbecoming a Christian

CG

• pamkw
    pamkw

"She disrespected my headship. " Said by many brothers when their wifes didn't kiss ass quick enough

He's the head of the house so we have to make him happy." Said by my mom all the time. Could never figure out why I couldn't be happy too. But I was a girl and didn't count.

And others along those likes

Pams

• Undecided
    Undecided

I didn't write this, I found it in my email that I had sent my brother awhile back. I don't know who wrote it but I think maybe it was Farkel. My mind forgets things on a regular basis so I didn't even remember sending it to my brother. My brother is the opposite, he remembers everything. The other day we passed the little room on the side of an old store where we used to meet when we were kids and the ministry school was first started. I asked if he remembered giving his first talk there. He not only remembered giving his first student talk but also remembered the subject and the scripture it was based on.

Ken P.

• TR
    TR

"Knock knock......Hello?.....SLAM!" was the saying I hated the most.

TR

• AwakenedAndFree
    AwakenedAndFree

"Our organization is a spiritual paradise"

I heard this comment from an elder!

AAF

• Surreptitious
    Surreptitious

"Like bees that were molested"

• El Kabong
    El Kabong

Imitate. Why to JW's always have to imitate someone? Such as..."Elders, Imitate the Great Shepard"

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit