Do the Elders know about this?

by meadow77 62 Replies latest jw friends

• Ravyn
    Ravyn

ugggg, I don't even want her money if i had to look like that.

Ravyn

• wednesday
    wednesday

Ravyn

i would have given anything to have worn the mini skirt suit, we all here in texas wore long skirts. 'they put a skirt around the table for the student talks b/c of "modesty issures". I had a bro (at a wedding)refuse to take a pic of me b/c my skirt was a couple inches above my knees.

I do not believe there was a more represed place than the midwest and south.

weds

• Ravyn
    Ravyn

hey weds! any place in the Borg was oppressed! Just in different ways I guess. says alot for that whole 'unity' hogwash huh? only thing I can say is that the Williams girls MIGHT possibly inspire other young Borgians to rebel and leave...however what irks me is that the rest of the world sees them and says 'wow JWs must not be that bad if they produce young people like them!' which is so outrageously misleading that you just know that is the true motivation for the Borg not making some kind of public rejection of them! Michael Jackson was OK with the Borg too until he started getting negative press--then they axed him. hypocrites.

Ravyn

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit