Do the Elders know about this?

by meadow77 62 Replies latest jw friends

• Balsam
    Balsam

Hi there, yes the Williams sisters were apparently raised in the JW by their Mother who is active witness. She has recently divorced her non-witness husband and father of the girls. The girls are not shy about telling anyone they are Jehovah's Witnesses. Famous tennis players. Fame will play havoc on there desire to remain JW that is for sure. It is unlikely with all the men they meet they will marry some JW guy. So we can well expect when they marry it will be some guy outside the JW's. LOL

Balsam

• undercover
    undercover
    What double standards? O.k., smartasses what do you suppose the Society should do?

While I don't really have a problem with the "double standards" or perception thereof regarding the Williams sisters, I was surprised at the crude language used by Brother Jah. Jehovah's people are careful to not use foul language and euphamisms common to worldly people. Methinks your useful habits are becoming spoiled by associating with us.

• Scully
    Scully

Sword of Jah:

I dunno about you, so don't take this as being judgemental or painting all JWs with the same brush. However, those of us who are pointing out that the JWs have a "double standard" when it comes to celebrities among them, also know that if one of us ex-JWs were to dress anything like that, after having left the JWs, many, many JWs would use the opportunity to point out how depraved and loose we have become because of leaving the JWs, and use a picture like that to frighten their children into being obedient to the WTS.

You know it happens.

Love, Scully

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

Monk3y, while I can't agree with your assessment that she looks stunning, I'd like to say that your new avatar is stunning! As for Ms. Williams, the dress is wearing her in that picture. Yes, she needs a bra, but I think a different style of dress would enhance her muscles instead of competing with them, perhaps something cut more like a swimsuit with a higher bodice.

Nina

• Reborn2002
    Reborn2002

I concur with the others who do not find her attractive. She looks like a horse in the face, and her breasts are indeed sagging. If she is in such spectacular shape so as to be a world-class athlete in her early 20's and they are sagging.. imagine what they will look like in 10 years as others said? Despite that, no amount of plastic surgery can alter her facial structure enough to make her appealing physically.. to me anyway.

• Reborn2002
    Reborn2002

And if I am not mistaken, monkey's avatar is a picture of HIM....in DRAG.

DISCLAIMER: I am not attempting to offend or criticize homosexuals or transexuals,. To this date I think joelbear is one of the coolest people on this db. I am instead just clarifying for others in case they THOUGHT they were attracted to the picture of a woman in monkey's profile.

• SpannerintheWorks
    SpannerintheWorks

Sword, how do you respond to this statement, by Undercover?:

While I don't really have a problem with the "double standards" or perception thereof regarding the Williams sisters, I was surprised at the crude language used by Brother Jah. Jehovah's people are careful to not use foul language and euphamisms common to worldly people.

?

Spanner

• maxwell
    maxwell

I find her very attractive, but I have to agree, she's one of those women who could probably whip my butt if she wanted to. As for style of dress, nothing I can say about that. I have always been the nerd/geek in clothing style before and after being a witness. Both the Williams sisters would look good to me in almost anything or nothing.

• micheal
    micheal

Shouldn't they both be df'ed for playing for their country in the olympics in 2000?

• Ravyn
    Ravyn

monkey's beauty is beyond gender(transcendental---gender?) like the actor Jaye Davidson(look him up!)

The william's sisters are just plain ugly. And they would also be ugly if they were male. the only drag those girls could pull off is behind a garbage truck.

Ravyn

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit