Do the Elders know about this?

by meadow77 62 Replies latest jw friends

• primitivegenius
    primitivegenius

well be happy to compare.............................. hhahahahah jk girl

• SwordOfJah
    SwordOfJah

because of her JW affiliation, it justs makes one stagger at the double standards

What double standards? O.k., smartasses what do you suppose the Society should do? Serena has never said that she is a baptized Witness. So should the Society go on the news and start saying "so and so is not a JW". Give me a break, you people will find any stupid thing to accuse the Witnesses of double standards!

• m0nk3y
    m0nk3y

Actually I agree partially with SwordOfJah, we will find any stupid thing to point out the double standards of the JW's because basically they are one hundred million double standards that have been sewn up to make a stupid cult .. HOW EASY IS IT ?!?!

Actually I have seen quite a few sisters dress like this at the conventions and assemblies. On another note I think she looks effing stunning.

monk3y

• Pleasuredome
    Pleasuredome

i think it is very good of her to dress like this as it gives the young JW girls an edge in pushing the boundaries in rebelling against stupid old fart rules, and perhaps making them go that one step closer to questioning the system.

• Brummie
    Brummie

She looks like Rue Paul(sp) I'm glad she seems to be enjoying herself. Good for her.

SOJ, good to see you again, its noticable to see how you carefully choose the topics you respond too. Selective editing huh? You learned that from the WT didnt ya. Why not go and comment on the "Watchtower & the Cigarette company" thread or something similar?

Brummie

• zeena1998
    zeena1998

Mary,

I believe that she is Serena Williams, of the Williams sister fame. The other half of this pair is her sister Venus.

Now on a side note, I had no idea that they were affiliated with the JW's. Will wonders ever cease???

Andie

• lisaBObeesa
    lisaBObeesa
    Actually I have seen quite a few sisters dress like this at the conventions and assemblies.

Rrrriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigght.

• outoftheorg
    outoftheorg

Try this thought and imagine you are her hubby.

You wake up and Serena is next to you in bed. She has pms and you just pissed her off.

Now what do you do??

Outoftheorg.

• sxybrwneyes
    sxybrwneyes

I had no idea the Williams sisters were JW's

• Euphemism
    Euphemism

I'm going to agree with m0nk3y here. I mean, really, how is this "double standards"? The Williams girls are probably irregular if not inactive. Do you think that the elders would chase down a couple of irregular/inactive girls who rarely even attend meetings to counsel them about their dress? I haven't known any elders that bad.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit