Ran into two JW's in service today, I was on !!!, it was classic !!!

by run dont walk 67 Replies latest jw friends

• worldlygirl
    worldlygirl

She's probably married to an "unbeliever" who is getting screwed like I am. He works his ass off to make enough money for her "field service" vehicle, she tells everyone at the Kingdom Hall it was his idea. Worldly mates are the ultimate scapegoat.

• cat1759
    cat1759

This experience was totally awesome!!!!!!!!

Oh to be a fly and watch their faces as they retell their story to countless other sheep in the hall. Oh the pity party starts. That Escalade, wow, donations must be really good, rethinking my vocation in life....NOT!!!!

To think I was lucky if i got enough money for a coffee on break time at Mcdonalds...how things have changed.

Cathy

• xjw_b12
    xjw_b12

rdw I am forwarding your story to the people at Mastercard.

I would so much like for them to call at my door, but alas, 1 beleive I am number 1 on their apostate list.

A Cadillac Escalade huh? It wasn't by any chance black was it ?

With a personal licence plate as above !

"...They shall besiege you in all your towns, until your high and fortified walls, in which you trusted, come down throughout all your land. And they shall besiege you in all your towns throughout all your land, which the LORD your God has given you..." -Deutronomy 28:52,

and basis for the Twins' license plate (DE2852).

They weren't by any chance twins were they? alt

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu
    she says well I guess you not interested, so I will take the magazines back.

That's when she knew she placed magazines with the wrong person. She quickly tried to fix the situation, but you didn't let her. Good job!

• calamityjane
    calamityjane

Congratulations!!!! Priceless is right.

• Angharad
    Angharad

LOL Excellent !!!!

• unique1
    unique1

Great, way to go.

• Dansk
    Dansk

Run don't walk,

Yours was a masterful putdown - but I can only give you 9 out of 10 because you handed them a donation!

I shall give them NOTHING! ABSOLUTELY NOTHING! Any donation, no matter how minuscule, is used to help further their work.

Dansk

• Billygoat
    Billygoat
    Yours was a masterful putdown - but I can only give you 9 out of 10 because you handed them a donation!

I shall give them NOTHING! ABSOLUTELY NOTHING! Any donation, no matter how minuscule, is used to help further their work.

Yes, but if he hadn't given them money he couldn't have made that priceless comment about her needing to pay for the Escalade!

Rundon'twalk,

You did an outstanding job! Man - I've been out for 13 years and have YET to run into a JW! I'm probably one of the few that WANTS too!. LOL!

• Mary
    Mary

Price of the magazines: $1.00

Price of the SUV: $60 - $70,000

Look on their face when you told them about posting on this site: Priceless

Some things just can't be bought. For everything else, there's Mastercard.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit