Ran into two JW's in service today, I was on !!!, it was classic !!!

by run dont walk 67 Replies latest jw friends

• TR
    TR

Excellent, Run, just excellent!

I've been able to give a couple of "presentations" to the elders at the hall I went to. Priceless expressions on their faces, but no good comebacks.

Beautiful,

Bravo! I wish I could have been a fly on that book bag

Interesting that you say that. Makes sense, since 'hovah book bags are full of sh*t.

TR

• Special K
    Special K

Hey!! Do you mean I could have had a brand new SUV if I would have stayed in the WTBTS. Gee's I never thought of that..

It's like. picking the pedals off a daisy .

I'm saying.. Should I go back to J.W's because I want a $60-$70 SUV?

or .. should I stay out out of J.W.'s and keep my sanity..

Hmm. SUV lasts until it rusts out.. and a free minds lasts all my life.

Now, that wasn't hard I'll keep the free mind.

Oh, I wish I was sitting in a tree hearing and seeing all their reactions to what you said. Some KODAK MOMENT there, I am sure.

Hey, I need you to come and talk to them when they come to my door.

BECAUSE YOU ARE >>>GOOOD<<<< at this.

Special K

• Peter2
    Peter2

A gas guzzling, ecologically irresponsible Cadillac SUV! I'm shocked -- WWJD?

WHAT WOULD JESUS DRIVE!

Pete2

• logansrun
    logansrun

Interesting. Of course, the donations have nothing to do with what this JW drives. I pioneered for six years and hardly got so much as fifty dollars that whole time. And it all goes to the Society.

Bradley

• BONEZZ
    BONEZZ

Yee Haw...Ride 'em cowboy!!! (or cowgirl...sorry don't know you that well)

-BONEZZ

• SadElder
    SadElder

And when I was a regular all those dubs never did like it cause I have a Lincoln and a Benz. You should see them lap up my goodies around the pool or slurp down my special treats from the bar. And I never did ask for money in the "service". Did get a lady who looked down her nose at us as if we were tramps. I hadto tell her I have more money in my checking account than she probably makes in a year. Yeah I know it was mean and shocked the hell out of the br I was working with. It was fun.

• amac
    amac

I'm sorry, but your comments were downright rude and this thread is pitiful. Not only is it a crime to be a JW but also to drive a Cadillac Escalade!?!?! Give me a break! So does that mean that there are no SUV owners or luxury car owners on this thread?

I say donations must be good if you are driving a Cadillac Escalade (what are they $60,000 - $70,000).

As Bradley pointed out, and no doubt everyone on this thread realizes, being a JW and/or the donations have nothing to do with what this lady drives. On one hand, the majority on this DB fault JWs for being dumb window washers, and on the other hand, fault them for having a lot of money.

How can you lie to people and sleep at night,

Do you really think that the average JW is knowingly LYING to people? When you were a JW (if you were) were you LYING to people or were you misled into thinking you had the truth. Being misled and ignorant is different than lying intentionally. Nice way to insult someone though.

It was just one of those days when I opened my mouth, all the right things came out !!!!!!!!!

Yeah, all the right things if you like to be rude to people you don't know. In addition, you probably strengthened their belief of how evil apostates are by being so rude to them. Instead of helping them, you have strengthened their false generalizations.

I can't believe you people have so much bitterness that you would rejoice over the insults thrown at someone that you were no doubt very much like not too long ago. How HYPOCRITICAL!

• yxl1
    yxl1
    Gotta be the wife of the Chief Window-washer in her area.

Love it

• logansrun
    logansrun

Great points, amac. I was dissappointed by the conversation as well. Instead of toying with the JWs at your door why not try and engage in a debate based on fact? I remember another poster here who said to the JWs walking up the stairs to his house, "Don't come to my door. I don't want anyone here who protects child molesters" and motioned for them to leave. What an incredibly miserable way of handling things.

Bradley

• integ
    integ

Maybe it was'nt the best "Reverse Witness" in the world, but given the pompasity of the average witness that anybody who does'nt accept their "gift" of a free Bible study is deemed to be a lesser human (and they DO think that way generally) I can understand the reason RDW gave the "Witness" he did. One thing....My Mother goes out in service every day, and I'd hate to think she would be getting lambasted all the time, for those kind of things serve to only strengthen her resolve that it's the 'truth". Which is not good. But I'm sure the satisfaction of being able to "strike back" at the Org in this instance feels good, and is understandable.

Integ.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit