Index of Evidence for Evolution Threads

by cofty 120 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• cofty
    cofty

Every time you post you expose your complete ignorance of the science.

Please answer my question and then we can talk about racism if you must

• notsurewheretogo
    notsurewheretogo

Cofty, this poster is just a troll...and the fact they want you to believe in Jehoover suggests they are still in. No way any person posts in that style is an academic. Their posts smack of a teenager.

Ignore them, they never answer your questions....Evolution is not true because Darwin is racist....Jesus H Christ.

• EasyPrompt
    EasyPrompt

😂Oh, look - I struck a nerve! Lol!

(Just like what happens if you tell the truth about CT Russell while talking to an indoctrinated JWBorger...🤣🤣🤣instead of saying "apostate" you say "troll", lol!)

Sometimes the truth hurts. It's not my fault you're racists, but it is what it is.

• notsurewheretogo
    notsurewheretogo

Now we are racist. Fantastic logic demonstrated. Every post proves what I and Cofty say is true about this very strange poster.

Bye!

• EasyPrompt
    EasyPrompt

😂 Bye!

• EasyPrompt
    EasyPrompt

If you talk to an indoctrinated JWBorger about how CT Russell was a fraud, they will argue with you because they've read/watched WTBT$ propaganda that promotes CT Russell, but how many of them have actually read Studies in the Scriptures or watched The Photodrama of Creation?

If you talk to an indoctrinated promoter of evolutionary theory, they will argue with you because they've read/watched evolutionary propaganda that promotes Darwin and his ideas, but how many of them have actually ever read the publications from that era that he or his contemporaries produced?

Research the origins, people. Then talk about being academic.

• cofty
    cofty
    It's not my fault you're racists

Do fuck off

• EasyPrompt
    EasyPrompt

That is basically the theme of biological evolution, Cofty.

Carry on with it for now if you will, but you will eventually reap what you sow. The time of the harvest is near, and evolution is one of the weedy doctrines that will be cut down by Christ himself. You won't be able to obfuscate and ad hominem attack and avoid the evidence anymore when he gets here.

• Jofi_Wofo
    Jofi_Wofo

Cool thread and topic series. Thanks for all the work you put into it.

Do you have a handful of books you would recommend for a scientifically literate person without any formal studies in biology to competently learn these arguments and evidences?

• cofty
    cofty

Hi Jofi_Wofo

There are a few excellent books that are aimed at the non-academic. I would suggest approaching them with a motive to learn the subject for the personal pleasure rather than the ability to debate creationists.

Why Evolution is True - Jerry Coyne is a nice start.

The Blind Watchmaker - Richard Dawkins tackles the argument from design in huge detail

Your Inner Fish - Neil Shubin is a fascinating story of his discovery of an important transitional fossil but covers a lot of other evidences for evolution

Endless Forms Most Beautiful - Sean B Carroll looks at Evolutionary Developmental Biology (Evo-Devo) which is how small tweaks to certain genes can create huge changes in the phenotype

Life Ascending and The Vital Question by Nick Lane are among my favourites but they are not easy reading. They will give you an appreciation of the state of current research into the origin of life

Why Darwin Matters - Michael Shermer covers the Intelligent Design movement.

There are many more but these will give you a few ideas

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit