Index of Evidence for Evolution Threads

by cofty 120 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• EasyPrompt
    EasyPrompt

You could read literature on Steven Hassan's BITE model and recognize the ways the "believers" in the evolutionary community fit the definitions of a cult.

https://freedomofmind.com/cult-mind-control/bite-model/

• cofty
    cofty

The irony

• EasyPrompt
    EasyPrompt

I know, right!😆 JWBorg is culty, but the Evolutionist State Club is worse-culty than the JW Club. ExJWEvolutionists who point the "cult" finger be like: pot calling kettle black😂

• cofty
    cofty

Why do you spout nasty lying vitriolic bullshit and end it with a happy emoji? Have you absolutely no self-awareness? This isn't a childish game. We are talking about serious truths.

• EasyPrompt
    EasyPrompt
    "This isn't a childish game. We are talking about serious truths."

I know. And you keep misleading people by promoting crap.

This isn't a childish game. In the same way that the WTBT$ misleads people by twisting the Bible, the evolutionary theorist community misleads people by twisting science.

When you promote evolutionary theory, you are just like CT Russell. He mixed truths with falsehood and pretended to be all wise even though he was "full of it" (and I don't mean full of truth). Since I know evolutionary theory is crap, I don't mind pointing it out, the same as if you had two JWs at your door, you could tell them that the 1914 thing or the FD$ thing isn't true.

The ExJWEvolutionists prey on vulnerable people. Those who have just left the JWBorg are in a vulnerable state. ExJWEvolutionists take advantage of that vulnerable state and enslave them to a new set of crappy lies. You think I'm just going to sit here and watch you spout a bunch of lies when I know evolution isn't true? You are misleading people, Cofty. It's not a game. It's peoples' lives you're toying with.

• cofty
    cofty
    You think I'm just going to sit here and watch you spout a bunch of lies when I know evolution isn't true?

That's exactly what you are doing. I have produced dozens of pages of thoroughly researched scientific evidence on this forum. I have posted a link to 3.7 MILLION peer reviewed papers.

All you do is rant and rave. You admit having never read a single book on biological evolution in your life and yet you shout your facile opinions. You demonstrate the contrast between science and ideology every time you post.

Engage with the evidence!

Three times I have asked you the same question and three times you have declined to answer it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Imagine you are a teacher and you suspect that some of your pupils have been copying each other's essays. When you challenge them they claim that they are innocent and the similarities only show that they all used the same sources for their research.

How would you prove beyond all doubt that one or more of your students had in fact been cheating?

• MeanMrMustard
    MeanMrMustard

It's not my fault you're racists

Do fuck off

Based. Lol

So at this point, if you think there's something to the theory of evolution, you are in a racist cult and you are akin to Stalin, Hitler, or Pol Pot.

• EasyPrompt
    EasyPrompt

Cofty, I never said anything about not reading certain books. If you do as much research as you claim, you would know how to google the biological anthropology courses I told you I took and find out that I have read many evolution books.

I am not going to argue with a fool. You have exposed yourself - all the things you falsely accuse me of are what you are doing. You have ranted and raved while I have laughed. You have insulted me and obfuscated and denied the evidence. You have exposed to anyone with a brain who reads this thread that you are a fraud and trying to be an intellectual bully. You are intolerant of anyone who doesn't agree with you.

You have a following. You obviously care more about your image than about truth. I've known people like that, and I know it's not possible to have a reasonable conversation with someone whose preconceived notions blind them to the obvious.

Someone with a truly scientific way of looking of things isn't afraid of following the evidence. You are afraid of Jehovah, so you figuratively plug your fingers in your ears and close your eyes and hum to try to block Him out. It's really pathetic to watch, but it is what it is. You are going to have to face reality eventually, and you are going to feel really bad that you misled so many people here by pretending to know something you really have no clue about.

I feel bad for you.

• MeanMrMustard
    MeanMrMustard
    You have insulted me and obfuscated and denied the evidence. You have exposed to anyone with a brain who reads this thread that you are a fraud and trying to be an intellectual bully. You are intolerant of anyone who doesn't agree with you.

• EasyPrompt
    EasyPrompt

"Imagine you are a teacher and you suspect that some of your pupils have been copying each other's essays. When you challenge them they claim that they are innocent and the similarities only show that they all used the same sources for their research.

How would you prove beyond all doubt that one or more of your students had in fact been cheating?"

Okay, Cofty, I can tell you're really excited about this question. (It think it's the third time you've asked it.) I'll humor you if it makes you feel better.

So, a teacher? Okay. The pupils are cheating...hmm...Well, with all the lawsuits today, I don't think there's much a teacher could do if the pupils deny it.

Kind of a "pick your battles" situation.

What's your point? I know you really want to share it. Go ahead.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit