Index of Evidence for Evolution Threads

by cofty 120 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• EasyPrompt
    EasyPrompt

Oh, Phizzy, I don't know that I "deserve" anything - even though I'm not a "troll" I know I can act contrary to what is socially expected at times and I apologize if I come across harshly when exposing untruths sometimes. I don't mean to offend. I just don't always know the best way to express things. Thank you for being kind and patient with me.πŸ™‚πŸ’–πŸŒ·

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

You are very welcome.

• longgone
    longgone

Thank you Crofty for reposting this!

I was just thinking about your research about a week ago, and my thought was β€œI don’t know where to start.” I’ll bookmark it. Thanks again. :)

• EasyPrompt
    EasyPrompt
    "I am not doubting your studies in anthropology. I don't know the syllabus of your course but you have demonstrated your total ignorance of biological evolution."

Cofty, I am not doubting your sincerity, but you have demonstrated your total ignorance of the teachings of so-called "biological evolution".

Biological anthropology is the study of so-called "biological evolution" of humans. It includes examining the replicas of so-called "hominid" fossils in the lab setting.

I got an "A" in the class. I read the books. I did the lab work. I learned and quoted the theories. I know what biological evolution is. It's fake, just like your claims that you know what you are talking about.

I like you, Cofty, but you don't know what you are talking about. You cut and paste articles and learn the "vocab" but you don't know anything about "biological evolution". It's make believe, just like those guys like Splane who have the make believe overlapping generations crap. It's fake.

Splane splanes things. He's an "expert" in overlapping generations, but it's fake. He can "splane" it all he wants, but it's not real. It's the same with the biological evolution teachings. It's fake, Cofty. You can "splane" it all you want, but it's not real.

If a person becomes an expert in the JWBorg 1914 teaching, they can teach others about it. They can publish it in magazines and books and videos. They can become a missionary and a Gilead instructor, but they're just passing on false information when they teach about the JWBorg 1914 thing. It's the same with biological evolution teaching. It's published in a lot of places. A lot of people "believe" it, but it's not true.

I am telling you this knowing that it's just like telling a JWBorger that Jesus didn't take the throne in 1914. You won't listen until you're ready to open your eyes. You don't want to believe you've been lied to, that the people you trusted in the "science" field could tell lies or publish untruths.

When you wake up, then we can talk about it some more. Until then, I hope you have a nice day.πŸ’–

• cofty
    cofty

EP - Anthropology IS NOT the same as biological evolution.

The evidence that all living things descended from a common ancestor over millions of years is so conclusive that only religious ideologies reject it.

Everything that you have written so far suggests that you have not got the first clue. You mocked Nick Lane when he stated that our cellular respiration is more closely related to a mushroom than it is to bacteria. Why would you scoff at that if you have studied evolution? It is so fundamentally true it is not even controversial.

I was a JW creationist once. Since then I have spent countless hours studying the evidence and read literally dozens of books on paleontology, genetics, comparative anatomy, embryology and every creationist objection to science ever dreamed up. You might want to argue that I am wrong but you cannot argue that I am uninformed.

I am willing and ready to discuss the detailed evidence with you right now. Pick a thread from page 1 and tell me why it is wrong - and stop tha facile preaching.

By the way I'm still waiting to hear the title of even one single book that presents the evidence for evolution that you have actually read.

• EasyPrompt
    EasyPrompt
    "By the way I'm still waiting to hear the title of even one single book that presents the evidence for evolution that you have actually read."

There isn't one book ever written that presents evidence for evolution. They're all full of crap.

There are JWs who have read dozens of books about the false 1914 doctrine and can quote them and preach them. There are JWs who have read more magazine articles on the so-called "FD$" and can "splane" it all day long. They're wrong and so are you.

I'm not going to debate fake stuff. I'm not fancy and I don't use high-sounding language to try to be a science Pharisee with what amounts to the equivalent of longer fringe or more fake pious-sounding hypocritical public prayers. I've been there and done that.

You want to embarrass yourself by doing the Splane thing, carry on with your charts and pointer stick. You have a crowd of followers. Enjoy your pit before it gets filled in.

• cofty
    cofty

I have a policy of never insulting people on this forum. Your arrogance and wilful ignorance makes it very difficult.

• notsurewheretogo
    notsurewheretogo
    There isn't one book ever written that presents evidence for evolution. They're all full of crap.

WTF are you on, making statements like that shows there is no point in discussing anything with you.

• EasyPrompt
    EasyPrompt

You're pretty confident for someone who doesn't have a clue.

You believe what Nick Lane says about "aliens" but if someone with a belief system that is "alien" to you shows up, your prejudice blinds you to even considering what they share.

The energy that motivates me is hidden from you because you have preconceived notions and you choose to stay in the dark. There is an entire universe right in front of you but you choose to ignore it.

The higher "alien" life and "source of energy" that Nick Lane talks about is someone you already know by name, Cofty. His name is Jehovah. You already know Him. You already know about the angels. You know more than Nick Lane, but you just tossed it away because it's not in a "science" package.

If someone came to you and interspersed a bunch of fancy science vocab and wore a white lab coat and acted all super-smarty-pants you would believe them, but you won't believe someone who is low.

If an alien showed up in ugly skin with a creepy face and told you about the secrets of the universe, would you believe them? What if that "alien" was another imperfect human?

You're so funny. It doesn't matter who Jehovah sends, you won't listen.

• cofty
    cofty

This is surely a parody of fundamentalist BS

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit