Index of Evidence for Evolution Threads

by cofty 120 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Fisherman
  • peacefulpete
    peacefulpete

I strongly encourage anyone to read the Scientific American article posted by Fisherman. The scientific community quickly recognized a fossil dubbed Archaeoraptor by the National geographic magazine, as a skillful composite of genuine fossils. Including some new to science. Unfortunately, NatGeo, was rushed to presses and included the composite "assembled" specimen in an article about feathered dinosaurs. Their embarrassing immediate retraction was widely circulated.

• EasyPrompt
    EasyPrompt

If a computer programmer uses a similar section of code in multiple apps, is that evidence of evolution? No. It's evidence of a creator.

No computer program designed itself. Even AI has a designer.

• EasyPrompt
    EasyPrompt

I am evidence that Jehovah exists. I am here because He sent me by means of His holy spirit. I am telling you openly that I am a witness of Jehovah, because of Jehovah's love and mercy, because He exists and He has witnesses. I am not here because I like forums. I am a witness of Jehovah's existence.

Show me a witness of evolution, even one person who can say that evolution sent them. There isn't one. Why not? No person evolved. No one was there to see it because it didn't happen. The reason the scientists have to keep changing their stories is because their stories have so many holes in them, they have to "evolve" the stories. The story of evolution is a story of fiction.

There were witnesses to the creation of man. Jesus saw it. He was part of it. He was there and helped with their creation. He came and talked about it. If you don't believe his witness, then you will soon, because he's coming back again, and you can tell him to his face that you don't believe in him if you want, but I think he'll laugh at you.

He has sent many witnesses over the years and been with them when they told the truth about God, but people laughed and didn't want to believe. That's fine. It doesn't change the truth about God and the truth about creation.

I did not evolve. I am here genetically descended from Adam, who was created by God. You can do a genome test if you want. We all have a common ancestor because we were created.

• cofty
    cofty

FFS

• cofty
    cofty
    You can do a genome test if you want. We all have a common ancestor

And our genome testifies to our close ancestry to other primates.

Exactly the same sort of genetic evidence that is used to prove paternity shows beside all doubt that we share a common ancestry with all other living things.

• EasyPrompt
    EasyPrompt
    "Truth is decided by cold hard evidence not feelings."
    "FFS"

😂

Sounds like you've got some strong feelings for evolution there, Cofty.

Maybe you should stick with the cold hard facts.😁

"And our genome testifies to our close ancestry to other primates.

Exactly the same sort of genetic evidence that is used to prove paternity shows beside all doubt that we share a common ancestry with all other living things."

Your feelings are blinding you to the truth, Cofty.

Our genome shows that our creator used similar types of code in different organisms He created, but that we all have only one human ancestor and not a bunch of different mutating so-called hominids. Our genome shows the truth of the Bible account in Genesis.

• cofty
    cofty
    Our genome shows that our creator used similar types of code in different organisms He created

Actually no it doesn't show any such thing.

Imagine you are a teacher and you suspect that some of your pupils have been copying each other's essays. When you challenge them they claim that they are innocent and the similarities only show that they all used the same sources for their research.

How would you show beyond all doubt that one or more of them had in fact been cheating?

(PS - cut down on the personal insults and stick to facts please)

• EasyPrompt
    EasyPrompt

Cofty, the evolutionary theorists can't even see Jehovah, and He's standing right in front of them.

If they can't see the obvious, why would I trust anything they have to say? They're a bunch of liars. Listening to them is listening to the annual meeting. They mix truth with false and make stuff up as they go.

I know Jehovah exists. I don't wonder. I don't doubt. I know.

It's hilarious to me, the papers and books and stories these evolutionary "scientists" publish, because I know they're full of crap. I don't wonder if they're full of crap. I know they're full of crap.

You can cut and paste their articles and websites to all the forums threads you want, but you can't make Jehovah disappear. He's not going anywhere. But you can't even see Him.

I hear you saying blah blah blah about Him not existing, but you refuse to look up. It's like listening to a little kid covering his eyes and ears and pretending that other person isn't in the room.

You can carry on with it if you want, but you're just going to have to eat your words when you finally decide to open your eyes - or when they are opened for you.

Jehovah Caused to Become. And He is Still Causing. Evolution is crap.💩😝

• EasyPrompt

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit