Index of Evidence for Evolution Threads

by cofty 120 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• EasyPrompt
    EasyPrompt
    Cofty said: "You admit having never read a single book on biological evolution in your life and yet you shout your facile opinions"
    EasyPrompt said: "Cofty, I never said anything about not reading certain books. If you do as much research as you claim, you would know how to google the biological anthropology courses I told you I took and find out that I have read many evolution books."

(To make it easier for you so you don't have to google it, here is a college student explaining what biological anthropology is😉...)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z_joYl8A4Lc

• MeanMrMustard
    MeanMrMustard

Well, I know what I would do to prove it. As we have established, thanks to EP, by giving any weight to the theory of evokution, I've got Hitler-like tendencies. So, I would chloroform each of them, and when they regained consciousness, I would be dressed as a clown pulling out each toenail, one at a time, until I got the confession I desire.

• EasyPrompt
    EasyPrompt

😆Now, MeanMrMustard, you're taking what I said out of context...the BITE model shows that cultastic people do have certain tendencies. The photos of Hitler, Pol Pot, and Stalin were examples to show the extreme tendencies of some evolutionary theorist believers. I put the photo there because I had an idea that someone might express doubts that evolutionary theorists can be culty, but the evidence shows the truth.

I didn't say you were a bad guy, just like I don't think individual JWs are bad just because they belong to a cult. I love JWs as individuals, and I love evolutionary theorists as individuals. My point was that evolutionary theory leads to dangerous places, just like the unscriptural doctrines of the FD$ and disfellowshipping do. Out of love, I will continue to expose those dangers to others when it is the appropriate time.

• cofty
    cofty

EP - Put yourself in the place of the teacher.

There is a very easy way you can compare the essays and prove conclusively that there is cheating going on. Clue - It isn't about the identically correct answers.

• TonusOH
    TonusOH

I am curious what the UMass Biological Anthropology course teaches that convinced you that evolution is not true. I am pretty certain that UMass has a biology department, and that this department teaches biological evolution (and is probably not the only course that teaches evolution as part of the curriculum). So either they have a department that completely undermines another, or you came away with a very different impression than they intended.

What did you learn that led you to think the following?

EasyPrompt: If you want to become an expert in evolutionary theory and get some special letters after your name, it costs more. But you learn the vocabulary and you can speak with other "experts" in that language. When people hear you talking, they recognize the language. They can quote it and share it with others too.
  • EasyPrompt
    EasyPrompt

Both UMass Boston and USF anthropology departments have classes on biological evolution.

(Did you get a chance to watch that video clip? The young woman does a good job explaining what is typically covered in biological anthropology classes. Here are some topics: Human paleontology, evolutionary biology, genetics, comparative anatomy, primates, molecular anthropology.)

The very first week I learned that no two biological evolutionary theorists agree on the theory. I did some of my coursework there at UMass Boston and some at USF. (I don't know if you saw that part of my transcript was posted on the other thread.) I'm sure that isn't what they intended me to learn - that would undermine their way of making money. The lab work at USF was where we measured "hominid" fossil replicas. There was no rhyme or reason to how they are organized - it was whimsical. (Similar to how Linneas organized critters one way, but they could just as easily be organized another way, that's why scientists don't all agree on the organization. It's just like a closet, you can organize your clothes by color or by season or all long sleeves together or whatever, but it doesn't prove the clothes evolved.) One of my professors had worked with members of the Leakey family before, and I heard how cutthroat some of them acted. There is a lot of competition in parts of the anthropology field. In order to create interest in old bones, you have to have something new to say. In order to get paid, you have to publish or get the attention of whoever is paying your grant money. When we went to the government officials in Tallahassee for grant requests, I saw firsthand why the professor takes young college women along for the request. The government officials enjoy having alcohol and schmoozing at the after hours get togethers. The field is full of corruption just like any other field. Truth is not of the utmost importance in the science field. If you send out to get a carbon-14 test and you don't like the result, you don't include it in your report. I saw how these papers are written, and I know what a lot of the people who write the papers are like. I also worked at Archaeological Consultants Inc. and Panamerican Consultants Inc. during my last year and learned that when preparing reports for archaeological survey or geological survey, a high percentage of the report is just cut and pasted from former "professionals" without question, as if it's rock solid truth, even though none of them were there. Those former "professionals" opinions are all conjecture and some of them don't make any sense, but their opinions are cut and pasted and quoted again and again and again as if it's the solid truth for the primary reason that they are bossy and tenured - it's the same as in the JWBorg. Those at Bethel couldn't go against what CT Russell said until later, and then it had to be gradual. Who in the writing department could go against what Fred Franz said as long as he was around? The truth doesn't get published just because it's true. When there is money involved or power, only certain things will be published and perpetuated.

Anyway, I am not a debater and I don't want to spend time going through every little false teaching. I already know it's fake. I don't want to play games about riddles with teachers. I am telling you the truth.

I don't think I have anything more to say on this thread. I'm bored of getting ridiculed and doubted. I shared what I can, but you can choose what you want to believe. I have love for you, but I'm going to go do some other stuff now.💖

• TonusOH
    TonusOH

EasyPrompt: I don't think I have anything more to say on this thread.

No worries, thank you for answering.

• EasyPrompt
    EasyPrompt

You're welcome, @TonusOH.🙂🌷

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Personally, I think natural selection does a way better job explaining the weirder shit found in nature.

Google “horrifying sea life” for examples.

• cofty
    cofty

EP knew exactly where my question was going. She ducked it three times and then ran away.

Typical ideologue

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit