What's the Highest "Position" You Had in the Congregation???

by minimus 85 Replies latest jw friends

• Joyzabel
    Joyzabel

PO for 17 years, appointed servant 34 years, Bethelite 6 years, overseer of attendants for Circuit Assemblies. assistant Overseer of Attendant department at district conventions in Macon Georgia, District convention speaking assignments since 1972. My highest possition in the congregation- DISFELLOWSHIPPED for APOSTASY Feb, 2003.

Jst2laws

Sorry, got on her computer again without switching sign it.

See below

• jst2laws
    jst2laws

PO for 17 years, appointed servant 34 years, Bethelite 6 years, overseer of attendants for Circuit Assemblies. assistant Overseer of Attendant department at district conventions in Macon Georgia, District convention speaking assignments since 1972. My highest possition in the congregation- DISFELLOWSHIPPED for APOSTASY Feb, 2003.

Jst2laws

And my wife was the only 18 year old I have known to be married to an elder.

• Jayson
    Jayson

Most hated worldly person. A title I still hold today.

• Athanasius
    Athanasius

Was P.O. for a year, but during my ten year stint as an elder I held every office at one time or another except Secretary. However, I enjoyed being School Overseer the most. Teaching school is the only thing I really miss. They can keep all the rest.

Athanasius

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

Mini old son,

Owyergoin...can't find the question amrk on this non qwerty keyboard....

I'm sure you realise that there could be some lurking here who have much responsiblity in the borg......some posters here may also have had much responsibility......would they tell......why would they..........

Methinks that they believe that silence is golden... ya know what I mean......

Cheers, Ozzie

• roybatty
    roybatty

Kissed enough a** so that I was appointed as an elder at the ripe old age of 27. Geez, what a dissapointment. Served as service overseer and had to baby all those who didn't want to knock on doors. After a while I came around and realized how stupid it all was.

• Joyzabel
    Joyzabel

I rallied from being a child to a sista in the congo!!! Yippppeeeeeee

*the real j2bf*

• minimus
    minimus

Ozzie, me wasn't askin' what hall theys from, ole boy.

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

I know that Mini, but if they were on the Gb or somethin' I don'y think we'd be worried about what hall they attended, eh...

• minimus
    minimus

don't worry be happy............Oz, go fix your ?????????.......

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit