What's the Highest "Position" You Had in the Congregation???

by minimus 85 Replies latest jw friends

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

I wish I could fix my question mark, Mini.

.......wait, I've found it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Oh, it feels so good!!

• minimus
    minimus

oz......do it again. it's alright. go ahead. do it................feels better, doesn't it???

• Hyghlandyr
    Hyghlandyr

Bla higher schmigher....

I held the LOWEST position, literally. Honest. It was during the hall build. The had this ditch around the perimeter which was just big enough for a skinny fella like me (back then) to get into if I turned sideways. It had to have more dirt dug out of it. Thus I was lowered away.......

• shera
    shera

I was allowed to clean the bathroom after service! A Cleaner!! What a lucky gal I was.

• minimus
    minimus

To be a Witness, you must be a cleaner!

• blondie
    blondie

I was a regular pioneer but I guess women in the WTS have only the status they gain from the JW men in their lives.

Elder's wife (MS)

Elder's mother (MS)

Elder's grandmother (MS)

Elder's daughter (MS)

There is no shame in cleaning things after all Jesus washed the feet of the disciples. You couldn't find a man in the congregation today who would do that. It would be assigned to a sister.

Blondie (ex-elderette)

• minimus
    minimus

Blondie, YOU should have been in the research department of the Writing Committee. You could hav saved us all a lot of time.

• undercover
    undercover

MS, accounts servant, sound, attendant, assistant book study conductor, magazine servant, passed the wine/bread at one memorial, attendant at assemblies(pie job, walk around, look important, get up and count each session), parking lot attendant at district conventions(embarrassing job), was in charge of my own section for cleaning at assembly hall(hated that job, couldn't leave till assembly hall overseer cleared your section after while glove, I kid you not, inspection).

• shera
  • Dogpatch
    Dogpatch

Bethel elder (not the same as an elder at Bethel)

That enabled me to be away from my congregation (and the boring talks) every other week and travel to other KHs and give the talks, which I made up myself. :-))

Randy

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit