What's the Highest "Position" You Had in the Congregation???

by minimus 85 Replies latest jw friends

• wannaexit
    wannaexit

High priestess

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

The positions I held were "Bad Association", "Spiritually Weak", "Unbaptized Publisher", and "No Longer An Unbaptized Publisher"

• uriah
    uriah

I had a beard so was used as a scrubbing brush, but I was allowed to hand out maggies and bookies but not to be an (oooohh!) attendant, I was asked by accident to read the WT one day by someone who was not clued up on the 'Don't ask beared ones (rebellious you know) to do anything 'real'' which amused me, so I did tee hee. I also bobbed up and down during the meeting (no not with excitement nor anything else - go and wash your mouths out with soap -) but because I was the (ooooooh! (stop that!) platform mike lowerer and higherer geeko 'Lower please brother, no, no I have a mid card here higher higher points mean prizes, nice to see you to see you nice whose for a brucie bonus then my love'

• minimus
    minimus

I know of a bearded MS and I heard he was recently promoted to elder.

• amen
    amen

Weird as it goes in some congregations. I was in one congregation do everything what they call spiritual, almost every male in this congregation became a MS even new ones that were recently baptised because they were pioneering.

I move to another cong. i have not change or do more or less in that new cong. withing six month i became a MS.

Very strange, i accepted the position because i felt bad to say no.

amen

• IronGland
    IronGland

Circuit Overseer.

• termite 35
    termite 35

I was this close to making unbaptised publisher.

• Michael3000
    Michael3000

Ministerial Servant/Pioneer/Bethelite

• Wolfy
    Wolfy

I was a MS,Regular Pioneer and assistant bookstudy conductor.

• gumby
    gumby

I know you may not believe me ....but I was the guy who edited all that Fred Franz wrote. He would say to me...."gumby.......can you explain this 1914 and 607 bullshit to me just one more time before this goes to print". I'd say "sure freddy ya little bastard". ( I always called him little bastard)

Actually I was a bigshot Elder. At one time.....all at the same time......I was Watchtower conductor, Theocratic School Overseer, Service Overseer, and Book Study conductor....no joke. The reason.......the P.O. was removed for "some things" and besides myself there was only one other Elder who was P.O. and the other bookstudy conductor.

It was a small desert town in Arizona.......what can I say.

Gumby

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit