Your Username

by RAYZORBLADE 86 Replies latest social humour

• Brummie
    Brummie

Nilfun I missed coming back to this thread until now, that is just too funny! and a good reminder as to why I have left Brumm behind...unfortunately I cant shake the accent.

oh and LOL @ Petty, B'Bs...tis true, its sounds good

Brummie

• Ghost of Esmeralda
    Ghost of Esmeralda
    And how about those who posted, and are gone but not forgotten:

bboyenko, bittrermango, TweetieBird, Seeker, Esmeralda, closer2fine, PiercedAngel, (now that was a story) Kismet, mommy, Mindchild, ladonna, OUTLAW.

Awww, XJW, so sweet to be remembered after all this time! But, er, hi honeys, I'm...um...home? :)

I was/am Esmeralda. When I came back I didn't want to bug Simon to reactivate the old account. Since I thought I'd moved past everything that the JW's had done to me (ha! since they're still doing it, boy was I off there...) I came back as Essie's Ghost...still haunted by the past.

The nick originally came from the Disney character of Esmeralda from their version of Hunchback of Notre Dame by Victor Hugo. She sang a song in the movie called "God help the outcasts" which I found very moving. She also knew how to kick butt and take care of herself.

Whether or not the character and I also have, er, certain similiar um, physical attributes, I will not comment on ;)

hugs to all, new names or old...

Essie

(still seeking "Sanctuary!")

• 144thousand_and_one
    144thousand_and_one

My username is meant to parody the concept of the 144,000. Who is keeping count of these folks? Arthur Andersen? Given the likelihood of error, I figured I should be entitled to an arithmetic immateriality variance to mitigate any inaccuracy in Witness counts of these "special" people.

• mouthy
    mouthy

My Father used to call me "mouth & trousers" My friends say I yak alot (((ME??NO)
    My husband used to call me "Mrs Know It All Knows Bugger ALL" So I thought Mouthy describes all that I am> was> will be!!!! Unless the LORD strikes me dumb---I am already that in mind I mean in Mouth!!!!

• Hmmm
    Hmmm

I tried to choose Onomatopoeia but it was taken.

Hmmm

• viktoria
    viktoria

Viktoria because it´s a viktory to leave the Borg and all it´s filth behind.

Viktoria

• Freedomrules
    Freedomrules

Freedomrules, because I'm free now, and freedom rules. Sorry I'm not that creative, but gosh it feels good to be out!!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit