Your Username

by RAYZORBLADE 86 Replies latest social humour

• larc
    larc

I first starting using Larc when my wife and I first went to restaurants that had the National Trivia Network, NTN. I first used my real name, which is Carl, but my wife thought I should use a name with a little more zip, so I changed it to Larc.

I remember one time, we were playing trivia at a restaurant, and I used the name, YHWH. I felt a little blastphemous for doing so. At any rate, there was a woman there who was a very good player. She wanted to know who Jehovah was in the audience. I talked to her and she was not a Witness. She was very knowledgeable, obviously.

• shera
    shera

LOL,this is going to sound so stoopid ...but when I was a young girl I loved the show Heman.The Shera charater,I loved her power and strength.

I always wanted to be a strong woman like her.....

Childhood fantasies....

• ballistic
    ballistic

Shera, I should have met you when I was pretending to be ULYSSES 31

• Rainmakerone
    Rainmakerone

i nicked mine from a book by Saul Bellows " henderson the rainmaker" a quirky little story about faith and reality

• blackout
    blackout

Blackout is a typo, it was supposed to be backout, I was going to change it but the profile edit was down then when it was back on I wasn't able to change it anymore. (There used to be a feature where you could change your name once.) It is self explainitory, I am back out of the org. boring.

• Brummie
    Brummie

Brummie = Birmigham, the vicintiy I was born and bread in.

http://www.brummie.org/

Brummie

• pettygrudger
    pettygrudger

Brummie - nah - you just like it cuz it goes so well with b*tches!

This is the first ex-board I ever registered on, 21 months ago I believe....When I was trying to come up with a name, I thought about how I felt about the Borg - and at the time all I could think was that I was still carrying around a "petty grudge"..so that's me.

• teejay
    teejay

Mine is in honor of Texas Ranger Gus McCrae (played by Robert Duvall) in the award winning mini-series Lonesome Dove -- one of my favorite movie characters of all time.

• nowisee
    nowisee

well when i first came on i was going to register as "aspirit" (a name related to my business), but quickly decided against it since i thought it could be taken wrong.

just sort of on the spur of the moment i chose nowisee -- the last line of the hymn, "amazing grace".

by the way rayzor, on occasion i have told people about this great guy i met online named rayzorblade, how i had to get back to you, or write, whatever..... i have had people absolutely panic when they heard your name, so now i am glad to have more info about your name to pass on.

xoxoxo, nowisee

• Waygooder64
    Waygooder64

My user name is actually the name of my boat. I have always had smaller boats and finally got myself a bigger unit. So when people ask me why my boat is called ' Waygooder' I tell them that compared to my last boat this one is "waygooder"....just a dumb play on words and it suits my personality.I have since sold the boat abd will probably get a bigger one yet. I miss my boat...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit