Your Username

by RAYZORBLADE 86 Replies latest social humour

• Aztec
    Aztec

And here I thought Gwydion was some mystic hockey player...LOL!

~Aztec

• AlanF
    AlanF

I wanted to remain anonymous.

AlanF

• Prisca
    Prisca
    Growing up I was the one that everyone came to, to talk, mostly my age and younger, and ended with don't tell anyone this, thus: KPROSCTS

I still don't get it

Prisca: Latin version of Priscilla, my real name. I chose it several years ago, when I first joined a pro-jw site (I was still a believer, but inactive). Someone had already chosen the name Priscilla, so I chose Prisca. I wanted to use a nickname that people in real life didn't call me, just to be different.

Now, all my on-line friends call me Prisca, even when it's face-to-face.

• nilfun
  • Princess
    Princess

My mom, Mulan sent me a link to this board a long time ago. I lurked forever then decided to join. I wanted a name she would recognize as me. My daughter was so wrapped up in the Disney princesses at the time, plus I'm the only girl in a family of four kids. Princess just worked for me.

Now, where the h*ll did I put my crown...

• gitasatsangha
    gitasatsangha

XJW_B12:

I was on H20 also but i didn't post a great deal. I think my username was Buran, but I doubt anyone will remember me. I don't lave much of a footprint. (same for this place when I stop posting)

• Gwydion
    Gwydion

I shall write a new myth. How The Celtic diety Gwydion created the game of hockey and gave it to man.

Couldn't help but notice the new little picutre. My daughters love the powerpuff girls. Since I have three each of them have adopted a power puff girl. my eldest Sharon is Blossom, my middle daughter Serena claims Bubbles and the youngest one Audrey is all Buttercup. They call me Professor. They have created their own superheroes too. My eldest is quite the little artist and she created the sock girl comic book series. The hero of course is sock girl played by herself. Serena is Candycane girl and Audrey is kicking girl.

• bebu
    bebu

I lived and taught for 4 years in Japan. The Japanese would call me Bebarii-san (Beverly), very graciously. But the American teacher I taught with would call me simply Bebu, and it really sounded weird for some reason. Maybe it was the American way she used it, "Hey, Bebboo..."

• asleif_dufansdottir
    asleif_dufansdottir

Mine is my SCA personna name. I figure it's easier to keep my alter egos to a minimum

• Gopher
    Gopher

I live in the USA's state of Minnesota. Its nickname is the Gopher state, or North Star state.

The University of Minnesota's sports teams are called the Gophers.

Since I am happy to be a life-long Minnesotan, I took the name of the fuzzy rodent.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit