Is There Something You Want To Get Off of Your Chest or Vent About???

by minimus 106 Replies latest jw friends

• WildHorses
    WildHorses
    Why Lilacs, you cynical bitch

And don't you forget it!

• SixofNine
    SixofNine
    l got it giving my dog a bath, I slipped in the bath tub with him........

You sick sick woman. Just don't sell the pictures on the internet, please.

• Azalo
    Azalo

OK I have a serious one this time. I cant stand the hugs symbols ((((())))). I mean does it really make anyone feel better to get a virtual hug from someone who could care less about you. OK OK I know I am callous and cold but that is why I never respond to sob stories. Actually I dont mind the sob stories, I read them and appreciate them but I just dont feel compelled to respond with the hug and the fake words of comfort.

• shamus
    shamus

Azalo,

No kidding... ((((((Azalo))))))) Bleah. Sorry, guys. I know that you are doing it to make people feel better, but I am not a huggy person to begin with. On the internet, it actually bothers me to do this..... belonging to a depression forum group, we all get this a log, and this emodicon that is huggy. Some people would just post that they need a hug... well, I couldn't. I would just post that I was hoping that they felt better... no hugs please.. It is just me, though....

Whew. I'm done.

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((azalo)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((shamus))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

• Prisca
    Prisca

(((((((((((((((((((group hug)))))))))))))))))))))))

• Azalo
    Azalo

and about the sob stories, i get annoyed when some people constantly post them like they are fishing for ((())), a certain poster comes to mind but I will keep it to myself.

and you know what else, I hate vanity plates! No one cares what your stupid job is or what you call yourself. I mean doesnt the "coolness" of it wear off after about, oh I dont know, an hour. I would be ashamed to get vanity plates because i know there would jerks like me driving around making fun of me. If I ever saw someone with "Assman" plates though, now that would be funny.

and for the most part i hate these question threads, but this one is fun. and i shouldnt throw stones cause i have started one or two. (and been promptly chastised because the same or similar question thread had already been done)

and I hate the lakers and the yankees.

• xenawarrior
    xenawarrior

LMAO @ Big Tex!!

• shamus
    shamus

I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH.....

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((BIGTEX)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

I LOOOOVE YOU....

(deleted it..)

Why the hell am I telling this story??????? Geez, I'm going to bed...

• Brummie
    Brummie
    Why the hell am I telling this story???????

because your very tired (((((shamus)))))

Now go sleep.

Brummie

PS: actually I am not a huggy person either but I think the hugs here are a way of expressing concern rather than anything fake. BTW I also work with challanging behaviour as a key worker and there are ways of teaching people NOT to go up to strangers without telling that person you dont love them.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit