Is There Something You Want To Get Off of Your Chest or Vent About???

by minimus 106 Replies latest jw friends

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

Brummie, what can I say. I live for making people laugh. It feels good, doesn't it?

• Brummie
    Brummie
    I live for making people laugh, It feels good, doesn't it?

It does for sure, a sense of humour will get you through life a lot easier.

Brummie

• MrMoe
    MrMoe

Vent about?

Yes, notperfectyet, you are getting on my nerves. Stop beign such a b*tch and attacking people, like Minimus. It's getting seriously OLD and actually begining to upset me - a lot. Not upset on some mundane level, my "protection meter" is hitting a high note, so I suggest you back off and act your age and leave people alone. I am shocked SImon and rgw other mods have not intervened on your childish behavior.

You are being a bigger snobbish brat than my 5 year old daughter's playmates that make her cry when they pick on her clothes or toys. Stop making such an a*s out of yourself, pull your head out of your butt, get off your highhorse, and be a little nicer. You have potential to be a REALLY good person with a HUGE heart, I have no idea why you are regressing.

STOP BEING A BIG WHINEY BRATTY BABY AND GROW UP. It is one thing to dislike somebody, or think they are a troll, but your stalking behavior from thread to thread is growing more and more tiresome by the minute.

I don't care if the mods are mad at me for socking it to you, this is nothing in comparison to what I am capable of saying. It is about time somebody told you to act your age.

*end rant/vent session*

• Reborn2002
    Reborn2002

Damn, after reading other people's posts I feel better about my problems. However one post truly touched me.

Dan said:

I really, really, REALLY hate rap.
    I would rather hear nails on a chalkboard than 50 Cent or whoever.

There's my vent.

I AGREE 1000%. I will go one step further. I HATE the ENTIRE RAP CULTURE! The kids with the pants fifteen times too large for their backside, whose communicative skills consist of nothing beyond:

Yo ma, fa real do dats off the hizza my nizza ya heard me? One.

I HATE that ebonics CRAP.

Here is a word of advice for you who enjoy talking like that while at work or school: Learn to speak LEGIBLE, COHERENT ENGLISH you MORON. If you only realized how STUPID you make yourself sound and then you wonder why people DO NOT RESPECT YOU.

Or how about the same music which perpetuates materialism and illegal activity? If you listen to THAT RAP CRAP, you have guys with 100 hoes, a bottle of $1000 champagne, $100,000 cars, and are they doing it legitimately? Of course not, they prefer to BRAG about how they DEAL DRUGS and SHOOT PEOPLE to get ahead. Then these unfortunate, impressionable kids are influenced by this popular BULLCRAP.

And if I hear ONE MORE CAR in my apartment complex playing THIS RAP MUSIC SO LOUD that I can hear it in my home, I am going to go outside, yank the guy out of his driver's window, and beat him until he needs to go to Intensive Care and be placed on a respirator to breathe because his lungs failed and he is in a coma. (this is a vent thread moderators, please do not edit, I am threatening no person on this forum, thanks) Then for the fun of it I am going to trash his house and go wreck his car.

Maybe then they will realize:

NOT EVERYONE wants to be SUBJECTED to the music that YOU like. Yet they feel an obligation to buy speakers that can play the music for the entire neighborhood so others are FORCED to hear it.

There, I feel better now.

• notperfectyet
    notperfectyet

ROFL

Mr. Moe

When you get my age, call me ok?

Then we can talk.

Love you all!!!!

• Soledad
    Soledad
    Or how about the same music which perpetuates materialism and illegal activity? If you listen to THAT RAP CRAP, you have guys with 100 hoes, a bottle of $1000 champagne, $100,000 cars, and are they doing it legitimately? Of course not, they prefer to BRAG about how they DEAL DRUGS and SHOOT PEOPLE to get ahead. Then these unfortunate, impressionable kids are influenced by this popular BULLCRAP.

dayam!!

You a friend of Tipper Gore Reborn?

I remember when people used to say the same things about Heavy metal music. About how it made the poor impressionable teenage boys want to get a gun and "do it" because Rob Halford MIGHT have suggested that in one of his songs .

anyway, my vent is about people who walk dogs in my neighborhood. Why do they need the whole entire sidewalk for themselves and the stupid mutt? I have to practically walk in the middle of the street to give these animals room while they squat and take a dump! It's so dumb!

I guess I dont like dogs.

Ahh I feel better now.

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

NPY, how old are you?

• MrMoe
    MrMoe
    ROFL

Mr. Moe

When you get my age, call me ok?

Then we can talk.

Love you all!!!!

I know this, whatever your birth age is, you are acting say 12 or 13 on an emotional level. Please stop, you are better than this.

• Aztec
    Aztec

Ya know what I miss? That little ignore button. I really, really miss that.

~Aztec

• JH
    JH
    Ya know what I miss? That little ignore button. I really, really miss that.

Aztek, so you want to ignore me.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit