Is There Something You Want To Get Off of Your Chest or Vent About???

by minimus 106 Replies latest jw friends

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

People who cut me off when I'm driving, and then slow down

Soccer moms on cells phones

Electric edgers

Texas heat

money

• larc
    larc

No, there is nothing I want to get off my chest, but there is something I want to get off my wife's chest - her blouse and her bra.

• Yerusalyim
    Yerusalyim

I'd like to get the Tatoo of my wife's name off my chest....it'd make the divorce easier. Yep, I was THAT DARNED STUPID...thought it would last forever. silly me. I did it to appease her.

• SpunkyChick
    SpunkyChick

There is another thing I'd like to vent about. I mean no disrespect when I say this, but I feel the term African American is unfair. If we are to use that term for black people, why am I not given the same label and be called European American, instead of a white person? My family didn't leave Sicily until 1890, which is 30 years after the American Civil War. My ancestors had absolutely no part with slavery. I met a Somalian girl the other day who felt that term was unfair as well, because it did not describe her ethnicity.

• JH
    JH

Yea, the weather... Lousy...

Now you know why I'm still on my computer so often...

• notperfectyet
    notperfectyet

Mini,

You are such a sad pathetic little thing. Supporters of Mini, shut up.

First you post about getting ones who make a difference on this board offed,

Then you start a thread about humans who want to live to their fullest. http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/52899/760703/post.ashx#760703

After you difellowshipped them, you are bored now?

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/15/52348/754147/post.ashx#754147

You are an attention seeker ass...........

Love

Me

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

Oh good grief, not again.

This is getting tiresome.

• Brummie
    Brummie

Yes BTex, it is getting tiresome but what else should we expect from her but venom?

NYP you are very selective in what you quote, there was a follow up to the reasons given in the thread you pasted:

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/15/52348/754151/post.ashx#754151

OK, my rant is over.

Brummie

• notperfectyet
    notperfectyet

You know what is tiresome Big TeX?

Is my life compared to others, I feel your pain, and I have been through alot of other crap.

I don't know minimus, have never talked to him, but him wanting to get to be so popular on this board is fine and dandy with me.

You will never know what some of us have been through.

Minimus, claiming he was an Elder has alot more to answer for in my opinion.

He has attacked Farkel, and baited him, and he still is

Stop the "We need to love one another shit"

Big Tex, someday you will understand.

..and so it goes..........

• notperfectyet
    notperfectyet

Brummie,

I like your posts.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit