Is There Something You Want To Get Off of Your Chest or Vent About???

by minimus 106 Replies latest jw friends

• berylblue
    berylblue
    certain poster comes to mind but I will keep it to myself.

Uh oh.

Rosemarie

• Robdar
    Robdar

Since you mentioned it, yes, I want to vent.

Why is it that sexy, intelligent, hot lovin' men are such a hard thing to find?

And why is it that if you go out on more than 2 dates, they all want to have the "talk"? You know the one I mean, the one that always asks "Where is this relationship going?" Why can't it be like the old days when all that men wanted was sex, sex, sex? Now they all want to get into a committed relationship or, God forbid, get married. Why can't they just put out, shut up and when it's over, go the hell home?

I am not meaning to imply that I never want to get married again, or be in a committed relationship. I would if I found an intelligent, kind and sexy man that could love my socks off.

What in the world is going on around here?

Robyn *rant off*

• minimus
    minimus

Poor Robdar, You must be dating the wrong men. Why not try some Witness men? I'm sure they'll be able to see your point.

• WildHorses
    WildHorses
    WH, that's so nice of you

Nilfun, i'm selfish It helps me keep up on my Spanish. I don't want to forget what I already know and I am learning more by her working with me.

Also, one of my clients was home today when we were cleaning her house and she asked if I could teach her Spanish. She goes scuba diving in Mexico at times and wants to be able to speak the language. Think I should start a Spanish/English class? I can teach them how to speak it but if they want to learn how to spell it I feel sorry for them.

• Prisca
    Prisca

LOL @ Robdar

Why can't it be like the old days when all that men wanted was sex, sex, sex?

Best line I've read in ages.

• Robdar
    Robdar

Prisca:

Love ya,

Robyn

• shamus
    shamus

Rodbar,

Why don't you date me or my friend here... we's real sexy....

• Robdar
    Robdar

Why don't you date me or my friend here... we's real sexy....

Shamus,

Thanks for the invitation. It's an interesting offer and I might take you up on it but first you have to promise me that when you whisper my name in my ear that you get it right. It's Robdar, not Rodbar. Unless, of course, Rodbar is your new nickname for me

Robyn

• nilfun
    nilfun

Watch out!

I can tell by his prison mugshot that he's a baaaaaad boy-------->

• nilfun
    nilfun

Actually, there is Something [I] Want To Get Off of [My] Chest.

But I don't feel comfortable writing it out...so I'll just say it out loud:

Click here to hear my voice.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit