Polytheism - Jehovah has same status as other gods

by Sirona 117 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• FreeofGuilt
    FreeofGuilt

I AM AN ATHEIST NOW & BELIVE IN KARMA. HOW CAN YOU BE SURE THERE IS A "JEHOVAH"? I MEAN THE BIBLE HAS ALOT OF STORIES, BUT WHAT DOES THAT HAVE TO DO W/ GOD? IT'S JUST ALL A THEORY... LOOK @ OTHER BIBLES THAT OTHER RELIGIONS HAVE LIKE THE KORAN ETC.. THOSE WERE WELL WRITTEN & HAVE GOOD STORIES TOO... WHO-KNOWS THE BIBLE ONLY COVERS WHAT SUPOSSEDLY 5 THOUSAND YRS? WHERE DO THE DINOSAURS FIT? WHERE DO THE CAVE MEN FIT? JW'S SAY THAT CARBON DATING IS NOT ACCURATE TO SUPPORT THEIR BELIEFS & THEORIES... WHATEVER! MAY WE ALL KEEP EVOLVING PLEASE....

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

Clash,

Something puzzles me with your posts, and please forgive this off-topic post.

Your writing style often changes dramatically, with serious and repetitive grammatical divergence’s and spelling issues in some posts that are not present in others.

Are you working in combination with another person in these posts ( apart of course from the Holy Spirit)?

HS

• FreeofGuilt
    FreeofGuilt

Excuse me for my comments...Hillary, can I ask if you are a secret apostate? Why are you here if the JW's would oppose it? Why do you feel the urge to criticize others for their opinions? You are just the BITCH who straddles the fence-- oops forgive me if my spelling offends you..

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

FreeofGuilt,

Excuse me for my comments...Hillary, can I ask if you are a secret apostate?

You can ask.

You are just the BITCH who straddles the fence-- oops forgive me if my spelling offends you.

It does not offend me, especially as what you have written is correctly spelled.

Why do you feel the urge to criticize others for their opinions?

I might ask you the same question.

HS

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

LOL. I live for this sh*t!

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

Clash,

I notice that you are posting from at least three different IP addresses. Can I venture to ask whether there is actually a fourth one that you are posting from, and if the IP address is not the same one used by FreeOfGuilt?

Are you registered under different subscriptions on this Board?

Best regards - HS

• Mr. Kim
    Mr. Kim

Choices in life always have consequences. Freedom of choice and belief is a gift not to be taken without thought.

• clash_city_rockers
    clash_city_rockers

Free of Guilt,

If you think of the Karma system through it is a siystem that is full of relentless guilt.

Hillary,

What frightens me the most about your posts is that you could use you power as moderator indiscriminately and in a evil and cultic mind controling way (similar to those of the WT) in deleting (disfellowshiping) whose whom you disagree with and seriously challenge your world view (Just like the WT does). A ferther question is begged is this Simons furure intentions of this board, that is to cut off free duscussions on this board. hillery, since you are of great privalege on this board it behoves you to conduct your behaviour in a civil manor that recieves respect from those who are part of this board. I can see the future of this board as off limits to biblical chistian dailog with unbeilivers on this board, those who persue christian dialog on this board will be disfellowship from it. hillary and many out there, you may have left the WT but the cultic ways of the WT hasn't left you.

and no Clash_City_Rockers is my only posting names.

I post at home at work and a at the GTU library,

cheers,

jr

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

Clash,

What frightens me the most about your posts is that you could use you power as moderator indiscriminately and in a evil and cultic mind controling way (similar to those of the WT) in deleting (disfellowshiping) whose whom you disagree with and seriously challenge your world view (Just like the WT does).

Could do, but I do not and have not. Proof of any assertion is always a good way of trying to maintain credibility.

ferther question is begged is this Simons furure intentions of this board, that is to cut off free duscussions on this board. hillery, since you are of great privalege on this board it behoves you to conduct your behaviour in a civil manor that recieves respect from those who are part of this board. I can see the future of this board as off limits to biblical chistian dailog with unbeilivers on this board, those who persue christian dialog on this board will be disfellowship from it. hillary and many out there, you may have left the WT but the cultic ways of the WT hasn't left you.

Have I ever doctored any of the progressively rude insults that you direct at your opposites in debate? Have I ever moderated your attempts at presenting your version of God, however harrowing to the decent mind, to this Board? Eager readers have awoken to read your answers!

Perhaps I have been falling down on my job as a moderator by not deleting your many personal insults and outlandish accusations.

Cultlessly yours - HS

• riz
    riz

hillary_step wouldn't do that. I consider him to be at the top of the heap of level-headed posters.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit