Guantanomo Bay to become death camp!

by Abaddon 85 Replies latest social current

• Realist
    Realist

LOL

i red this quote in englishman's post and knew immediately THICHI was here!

Let's remember that America, always held to the highest standard on the planet, has an impeccable human rights record unmatched by any other country. Remember also that those who tut-tut America's treatment of prisoners at Camp X-Ray display a worldview that is so farfetched and so naive as to insult the integrity and compassion of the American people. Just ask the families of those who died on September

impeccable? LOL

thichi, sometimes you go ahead even of yourself!

• ThiChi
    ThiChi

Its amazing to read some of these posts. Here we got blacked masked people training day and night to obtain their evil goals: Kill our women and children, and to bring down our great Nation. These rat bastards have shown the cowardly ways they will use to attack us.

The blame "US first" crowd and the "US is guilty first" crowd will not prevail. Unlike many Nations and peoples that are only appeasers to evil, the US will take whatever steps that are necessary to counter act this virus of scoundrels.

I will tell you this, these terrorists will get a better chance at life in camp x-ray than what they granted those at 9/11 and other recent attacks........

• ThiChi
    ThiChi

""impeccable""

Compared to past world powers and most Nations today, yes!

• Realist
    Realist

thichi,

impeccable mean without error right?

if you compare the US to the soviet union, the roman empire or the mongolian empire under dschingis khan ...than yes i would agree the US is better.

• Englishman
    Englishman

Its amazing to read some of these posts. Here we got blacked masked people training day and night to obtain their evil goals: Kill our women and children, and to bring down our great Nation. These rat bastards have shown the cowardly ways they will use to attack us.

Did they look like the guys above, ThiChi?

Those guys are Irish terrorists, they killed and maimed British civilians for over 30 years on a massive scale. They were funded by mainly by Noraid, an American support organisation. They were tried by jury. None were executed. When some doubt over some convictions arose, a few were released.

So, yeah, we've been there, OK?

Englishman.

• ThiChi
    ThiChi

E-Man:

Well, maybe Sir Paul McCartney was right: "Give Ireland back to the Irish." Oh I forgot, the Government Banned that song...

At any rate, the "Similar Cases" tactic is just that, a way to not address what the US went through during 9/11.

Plus, your claims are dishonest at best:

1. More than 40 million Americans are of Irish extraction.

2. Americans were instrumental in formulating the Good Friday Agreement in 1998. And pro-republican fundraisers in America (Noraid and others) have put some $11 million a year into IRA coffers. Private fund-raising, not Government.

3. In May 2001, the U.S. State Department officially designated the Real IRA a foreign terrorist organization.

4. The Treasury Department's Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC) blocked terrorist assets and added to the existing list of terrorist organizations the Real IRA; its political wing, the 32 County Sovereignty Movement; the Continuity IRA and its political wing, Republican Sinn Fééin; and the Irish Republican Prisoners Welfare Association. The listings ban Americans from giving the organizations money or support.

Nice Try! No matter how you try to paint it, we will never forget 9/11 and the Bastards will pay the price!

• HoChiMin
    HoChiMin

Abaddon,

It does not address the human rights issue. You might not want those people to have human rights,

I agree human rights are always important and perhaps the "detainies" should be given a trial.

Ah! So you know what you’re talking about and are making an informed comment? Or just reacting with a nationalistic knee jerk without knowing the details?

Yes I have a reaction when someone hates my being because I was born here (US and Happy to be) , I wouldn't call it "knee jerk" I'd call it a self preservation reaction. I doubt you know all the details either as to the actual treatment of any prisoners any where unless you are the jailer.

Yes Ho, but serial killers would kill you, your family, or anyone you knew just because they are serial killers, and serial killers are afforded human rights and Constitutional protections. I find it hard to see what justification the USA’s government has for their actions when they would rain fire on anyone who treated USA nationals in the same fashion.

As to seriel killers if I had an idea who it was before a strike I'd prevent it if possible, wouldn't you? I take the same view as to "illegal combatants" many were caught with: weapons,bombs,money,or plans to kill Americans. I must state I'm happy they are being held and I don't want them here or anywhere they can do any harm. As to the rain of US fire onto opposers if I disagree with my governments policy I'll vote against it in the next free election.

HCM

• ThiChi
    ThiChi

Realist:

""thichi,

impeccable mean without error right?

if you compare the US to the soviet union, the roman empire or the mongolian empire under dschingis khan ...than yes i would agree the US is better.""

I agree, if I was the Author, I would have used another word to describe the US record.

I would expand the "Better than" record to include:

Cuba

Iran

China

Columbia

Syria

And many African Nations

• Realist
    Realist

thichi,

well Tom Bevan should take some history lessons before he starts writing!

I would expand the "Better than" record to include:

Cuba Iran China Columbia Syria And many African Nations

absolutely!

• ThiChi
    ThiChi

""well Tom Bevan should take some history lessons before he starts writing! ""

History Lessons? Or just buy a good dictionary.....?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit