I am definitely too old for this!!!!!!!

by Mulan 62 Replies latest jw friends

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

YEA Mulan......he is training you well LOL Glad he didn't ruin the floor.

• Soledad
    Soledad

***yes doctor, I think I will seriously consider that tubal ligation procedure we previously discussed***

• Ghost of Esmeralda
    Ghost of Esmeralda

yikes! glad he didn't ruin the floor, or worse yet, decide to give the stuff a taste test!!!!!!!! do you have the number for poison control handy? Seriously, if you don't, you should! We all should! Damn, where did I put that number?

i think the funniest/worst thing my daughter did when she was 2 was...well she must've seen me hand washing lingerie in the sink, because I had gone into the kitchen to make a cup of tea, she was playing quietly with a toy. too quietly! about two minutes later i find she'd figured out how to open the child-proof doorknob thingie on the bathroom door, and I see her with her hands up the wrists in...the toilet! (she had also managed to undo the lid lock)

"What are you doing!!!!" I shreiked, and she jumped back, eyes filling with tears, she said "mumma, washin' panties..." Sure enough, she had fished a pair of my undies out of the hamper and was 'washing' them in the toilet *groan* She was so afraid she was in trouble, she kept saying "I sorry mumma!"

I picked her up, put her in the shower directly and washed up good. Then I thanked her for trying to help but told her the only things that belong in the potty are...well, you know. Gave her lots of kisses so she'd know that I wasn't mad, she didn't know any better!

anyway, she never touched it again. I fished out the panties with a metal hanger and into the garbage they went...thank god she didn't flush!

sending e mail addy again, Mulan! glad he liked the chicken nuggets!

hugs

essie

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit