fiancee committed scuicide jw parents trying to steal my babies

by larrynbabies 66 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• gitasatsangha
  • LoverOfTruth
    LoverOfTruth

Larry,

Your story has been haunting me all weekend.

I beg you to get counseling. It won't make the hurt go away but perhaps it will help you get some direction. You need to get stronger for the babies now.

I've never understood how some JW parents could turn against their children as they do. It goes against natural love between parent and child.

It is difficult raising teenagers but I cannot fathom how JW parents and others for that matter cover over the molestation of a child. How alone Megan must have felt all those years.

Please don't blame yourself. Megan was full of pain; she wanted it to go away. She probably felt as if she didn't deserve to be loved. After all, her own parents rejected her. (I'm almost in tears as I write this) Larry, You were such a gift to her; do you really realize that? There may have been nothing you could have done to stop Megan's self destruction but at least she learned what love really is. That was a priceless gift.

I've also thought a great deal about Megan's Parents and why they would take the babies. I believe it is guilt and denial. If they deny the "real" truth about the Watch Tower Bible & Tract Printing Company, they can absolve themselves of guilt. Sad to say, this guilt will be with them until the day they cease to breathe air on this earth. May God Forgive them for abandoning their daughter as they have done.

I have a great faith, you will be with your children. I hope you are able to pray. It makes a difference.

Much love.

-Ohio

• larrynbabies
    larrynbabies

I am sitting here preparing for the depositions that we have to do before the trial on the 11th and 12th of june. I have read quite alot about the subject of custody cases. I am thankful that the judge has allowed two days on his docket for my case. There are alot of issues I hope to address with the court hopefully he will allow testimony with regard to the impact of the jw influence on raising children. It is my belief that one of a parents primary responsabilities is to be there to help build a childs self esteem and to promote social interaction. Not to belittle and reprove a child to adhear to a lifestyle that goes against reality. I think that megan was in a no win situation if you try and guide a child through adolecence using guilt and fear as a tool you will destroy that person. I do not want my children subjected to that form of abuse.

I am going through counseling and I am going through a series of highs and lows that seem pretty extream.I have these times like today when I was cycling through the caller ID machine and I saw the calls that came in the day megan died and I just broke down I can't help it. I will be cleaning the kitchen or doing something that reminds me of megan and I break down. I can;t seem to get away from it her presence is all around me and it just seems to remind me of the loss. I miss her so much. All I want is to be with her and I know that I can't. This pain sucks at times it seems too much to handle. I somehow make it through the day I know things are not as bad as they were three months ago but it still seems to control my life.

Larry

• alamb
    alamb

Please contact me: [email protected].

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

AHA Larry alamb is the one I was thinking of that might have a lot of info you need for your courtcase PLEASE contact her ASAP

It must be horrbily sad to be there with all those memories. There is a lot of grief to be working through and a lot of tears to come. Accept them as part of the healing process.

I want you to think about something. You and Megan were a team. You were working to build a life together. Even though she is no longer with you her heart is. Have faith in that. Take comfort in the plans you had. She didn't leave because she didn't love YOU and the babies. She was in just too much pain to carry on. The love is still there in your children's eyes and arms. The love is still there in the home you lived in together.

Don't let the pain of her loss take the place of the love. See it in the little things around you that you will discover. Find the love in her things, a favorite picture, a gift you gave each other. Bask in the love and find comfort in it. Take strength from it. She would not have left you with her babies if she didn't think you could do this. - that you were strong enough for it. In fact she knew you were strong enough

Trust that. Cry, Sob, and feel the love

• LoverOfTruth
    LoverOfTruth

Please keep in mind too, it is extremely difficult to take a child away from a Natural Parent, even a parent who has made mistakes of judgement.<P>Don't let the Witnesses intimidate you. They feel so big in their world because they exclude all but themselves. In reality, they are only a "speck" in the real world. <P>Contrary to what the JWs teach in their Kingdom Halls, people in positions of authority and psychology know the damage they are meting on their followers.<P>God is Just, God is loving. If you have faith in that, you will have your babies with you, as they should be.<P>Larry, You are so blessed to have a place to go for support. It hasn't always been that way. Try not to be bitter about Megan's parents; pray for them for they know not what they have done and continue to do.

-Ohio

• kproscts
    kproscts

My heart goes out to you as well. I may have over looked the state you were in it would be helpful, but knowing state laws is very important in this matter. I do not know your relationship with these people at this time as far as visitation but at this point I would be careful to say the least. It will be very difficult for them in any form of legal action regarding your custody, however, from what I have read they could try some form of "mental" reasoning with regards to you. (I don't mean that in a bad way towards you, I certainly would be mental myself) I have heard them (elders) speak of this on several occasions, never seen it done, but I would none-the-less keep my wits about me when around these people. Honestly I think all will be fine, some times you have to fight fire with fire and if these people are as you say, a PI can easily detail this information for courts review and would be an advantage to you. No matter what, take care. Wish I had more comforting words for you.

• LoverOfTruth
    LoverOfTruth

Larry,

I realize a couple of days have passed. I want to let you know you and the babies are in my prayers; you haven't been forgotton.

-Ohio

• larrynbabies
    larrynbabies

Thank you I saw the Guardian Ad lietem or G. A. L. yesterday and I think the metting went well I had an opportunity to explain the situation with him and he seemed very receptive. I told him everything about the situation and he had an opportunity to meet with evryone concerned. He will be attending the depositions on the 5th of june. Things are moving ahead and getting closer to the trial date on the 11th and 12th. I am getting along and the days are getting a little easier to deal with. I still have along way to go. I am contemplating sueing Megans parents due to the fact they gained custody of my children so deceptively. I am so upset at what they have done. I don't want to be vindictive but they really have gone over the line. I guess time will tell.

Larry

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

** I am getting along and the days are getting a little easier to deal with. I still have along way to go.**

Hi Larry,

It's nice to hear you sound more upbeat and getting a grip on the nasty situation you've been faced with.

**I am contemplating sueing Megans parents due to the fact they gained custody of my children so deceptively. I am so upset at what they have done. I don't want to be vindictive but they really have gone over the line.**

Larry, lawsuits are filed for many reasons. The fact that you want to sue them because of their sneakiness and underhanded manner of getting your babies away from you.....is perfectly legal and legitimate, as far as I can see. The fact that you have enough humanity to even feel as though you're being vindictive by thinking of suing them, says a lot about you as a person.

Bottom line is....you deserve having your babies living with you---and don't need to justify that---and the fact that Megan's parents did what they did, says a lot about what kind of people THEY are as well.

Still wishing you the best of luck....

Hugs,

Annie

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit