fiancee committed scuicide jw parents trying to steal my babies

by larrynbabies 66 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• larrynbabies
    larrynbabies

My fiancee died on feb24 she was suffering from years of abuse by her alchoholic jw parents. she first tried to commit scuicide when she was 12 then 2 more times at 16. when she was 15 she snuck out to go to a party when she was raped she was too afraid to tell her parents. the very next day her jw brother in law molested her. again she was too afraid to say anything. It was after she was caught smoking by her parents that she was hauled in front of the elders. after going through what can only be described as an interogation she got mad and told them that she had had sex and smoked pot well it was the end of her jw days she was df'd which caused her to lose all her freinds and her family was instructed not to commun icate with her. her father was up for being an elder so that made things worse. she could not deal with the situation so she ran away 17 times in one year. after we met wed had twins and every thing was fine after having the twins she got the baby blues and ended her life. It was only a month later her parents stole the babies from me. I am currently in litigation trying to get them back. Her parents waited till I was out of town on buisness to take them they are contesting that the children are not even mine. now after having gone throught hte expense of DNA testing we can proceed. But I have to wait another three weeks to get to court. It is the absolute worst thing having lost megan but to have my babies taken too is too much to bear. I think what triggered the whole thing was when I had our babies babtised. I think in their sick missguided little minds that they feel unless the babies are raised jw the are doomed for destruction. HELP!!!

• shamus
    shamus

Oh god-

I am so so sorry for what you are going through right now. Your post is not the only one that you will find here. They are malicious and will do anything / everything to destroy your relationship with them.

When you DO get sole custody, it would be best to let "Grama and Grampa" be dead to them. They will do nothing but make life hell for you...

This is absolute crap what you are going through. Someone here will get you in contact with some legal stuff in short order. Keep checking this post, and hang in there!! Don't give up. That's what they want you to do!

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

larry it would be good to know what legal actions you have taken. What country/state/province you are in regarding laws. It would also be good to know if you have been in contact with the police and social services.

How did the parents get the kids? Who was taking care of them while you were on business?

If we have a better idea of the problem we might be better able to offer help/support/information

• Mulan
    Mulan

Are you married or not? The title of this says "fiancee", but you also said "after we met wed, had twins and every thing was fine".

• larrynbabies
    larrynbabies

I meant we had twins The twins were with megans aunt peggy. I would let megans dad have visitation on fri to sat. he came by peggys house early that morning saying he wanted to take the babies shopping for baby clothes. We didnt think anything about it sisnce I usually let them see them on that day anyways. I had no Idea this was happening until 9:00pm that night when I was served with papers. Megans divorce was not final until after we had concieved the twins so by ohio law my name was not on the birth cirtificate. now that the dna has shown me to be the father that wont be a problem. When The went to court they stated that they worried for the babies welfare while in my care and my home was unsuitable for raising children and that I was unemployed. the fact is two days after megans death I contacted social services to enquire as to what to do regarding having my name on the BC I also explained to the the situation of megans death it so happens childrens services payed me a visit a week prior to my childrens abduction and my haome was dtermined to be quite adequate. also I am not unemployed I am on medical leave due to the greif of megans death and he knew it. I have care for these babies since thier first breath and megan and I had done very well. It is only because we had them babtised that initiated this whole nightmare. If there truley is a god up there and I believe there is I am sure he will know what to do with these people when they come to see him if they make it that far. I do have legal counsel but we are trying to determine the best way to empart to the judge the impact that letting these people raise my children. I am fortunate though that his own mother brother sister and two of his children are testifying on my behalf.

• MrMoe
    MrMoe

hmmm

• Brummie
    Brummie

What an absolute tragedy!

It is the absolute worst thing having lost megan but to have my babies taken too is too much to bear.

I cant believe they wouldnt take into consideration that you had already lost so much and then to put all this on you.

You have won this case hands down, you should also press charges for their abduction and the unecessary suffering they caused you. Totally appalling.

Brummie

• Satanus
    Satanus

Jws will lie to hide the darker parts of their religion, especially it's effects on children. The wt printed a booklet for it's memers to use in lying when going to court for child custody. It would serve you well to at least read it, even better if your lawyer was familiar w it. Wt lawyers are very well prepared, and very smoothly deceptive. There is a copy of the booklet at http://www.freeminds.org/legal/custody.htm

Wt may hassle you because of the copy right thing. Hassle them right back by subpeonaing a copy of it. Actually, the booklet may not be copyright.

Good luck.

SS

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

From what you have said it looks like they have no case. You have done all the right things and social services say the home is OK.

Drat somewhere around here is someone who might have a lot of info for you. Keep checking because there is somebody who has the legal info you need.

• Azalo
    Azalo

why havent they been charged with abduction?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit