fiancee committed scuicide jw parents trying to steal my babies

by larrynbabies 66 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• waiting
    waiting

Hello Larry,

I just saw this thread, and wanted to add my well wishes to you and your children....and my condolences for the loss of your mate. To lose a beloved in such a horrible way just adds more sorrow.

A best friend of mine killed themself the same way.....his wife was the one who found him (and he knew she would)....and she tried as you did - to lift and release him. A horrible mess.

With all the other pressing matters - please make sure to take time to find a little peace in your heart too.

waiting

• larrynbabies
    larrynbabies

I know I stated earlier that I would try and put a face to all of this and I think I finally figured out how

www.msnusers.com/larrynbabies

• larrynbabies
    larrynbabies

Or not here it is again I'm sure I will get the hang of this.

Just as an update I am having depositions day after tomorrow and I have been getting prepared. I will keep you all posted about what happens.

Try this link and you will be able to see what all the fuss is about.

www.msnusers.com/larrynbabies

larry

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

larry

I copied and pasted the URL into a new window

Your babies are beautiful

Good luck tomorrow

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

Hope you don't mind - thought I would help you bring them on over

• COMF
    COMF

Edited to change "(sniff... sniff...) hmm" to:

Nice pictures!

• simplesally
    simplesally

I hope you win your babies lives back from those hypocrites.

• Cassiline
    Cassiline

I am absolutely horrified at what you are going through. Please accept my sincere condolences for the loss of your fiancée.

• Cassiline
    Cassiline

I am absolutely horrified at what you are going through. Please accept my sincere condolences for the loss of your fiancée and your childrens mother.

Please know this as well, there will always be those who will not believe a word from your keyboard. No matter what you may present to back your claim.

Please do not be upset as this is the way of most ex-jw's. We were lied to for so very long, the first thing we tend to do is question anyone to assure our own survival. We fought long and hard to be where we are today and some of us are far from feeling healed. Even those of us who believe ourselves to be "healed" will always be wary. We have to be.

Take heart that most here have hearts of gold and would bend over backwards to help someone in the way that fits their means., wheather that means to offer a kind word or a little more in the way of moral support. Please keep us updated on your children and the outcome of your case.

Hugs

Cassi

• Trauma_Hound
    Trauma_Hound

Larry, I hope you find peace, and you get your children back, I really suggest, like a person earlier in this thread suggested, going to the media, any of the local papers, tell your story, get it out. It will help you out, if people read the story. Contact your local represenetives also. This is rediculous what the court system is doing to you. I know you will prevail in the long run, but no one should have to go through, what your going through. If you need help on contacting the media, fill free to drop me a line.

-Charlie

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit