Mouthy has Passed Away

by Simon 137 Replies latest jw friends

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Good Bye Grace

A person who wanted to be a real honest Christian, rather than the pretentiously corrupt one the Watchtower Corporation devised, for that you were loved and respected.

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

A dear Lady and a great contributor to the XJW community. She showed us that activism and a sense of humor were not exclusive.

I offer my condolences to her family and her many friends here and around the world.

She would want you all to remember that the Watchtower's 1914 doctrine is a lie.

• ohiocowboy
    ohiocowboy

I am so sorry to hear this. RIP Grace, you were a very sweet Lady who touched the lives of many.

• LongHairGal
    LongHairGal

I didn't know Grace Gough, but I give my condolences to her family who care and weren't shunning her and am sorry for their loss.

When I read once that she was supposedly disfellowshipped because she didn't believe Jesus came "invisibly", I thought that was stupid since that teaching didn't sit well with me either.

• cantleave
    cantleave

So sorry to hear this, she was one the most genuine people on here and one of the first to welcome me to the board.

• Mary
    Mary

Yes, I just received a phone call from Mouthy's daughter telling me that Grace had passed. I had spoke to her a few months ago and I could tell she was going downhill. Her daughter said that they'll be an announcement in the Kitchener-Waterloo Record and the Montreal newspaper, so I'm not sure of the date of the funeral yet.

Mouthy was the first ex-Witness I met in person and I loved her from the start. She had a wonderful sense of humour and would do anything to help others. She had had a difficult life from the start but always had a smile on her lovely face.

Rest in Peace dear Grace. I'll miss you.

• ILoveTTATT2
    ILoveTTATT2

=( I am crying!

So sad!!

May she rest in peace.

• somebody
  • Scully
    Scully

Oh no. I'd been trying to track her down the last week or so, wanted to talk to her on the phone, but couldn't find her number. It makes me sad that I missed this last opportunity.

Where ever you are, Grace, I know you were waiting for this and on some level, looking forward to what you believed was beyond this mortal sphere. Know that you are loved, and will be missed.

• LoisLane looking for Superman
    LoisLane looking for Superman

Granny Grace,

Everyone should have one. At least we had the pleasure of her company with her cheeky personality and that she made each of us feel loved.

If there is a Heaven, I hope you are up there enjoying it's delights.

My sincere condolences to all of her dear family and friends.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit