Mouthy has Passed Away

by Simon 137 Replies latest jw friends

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

Grace was a sweetie and I loved her dearly even though we never met in the flesh.

I hope her estranged family members can learn something from her strength and love.

My condolences to her family and friends.

Chris

• konceptual99
    konceptual99

Sad news. Please pass my condolences on.

• cofty
    cofty

I'm sorry to hear this. She was a really likeable lady.

I loved her boldness. Her name was well chosen. Goodbye Grace.

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

Ah shame, what a wonderful inspiration she has been over the years, far more than she could have ever imagined, RIP Grace.

• Heaven
    Heaven

Grace is about the same age as my Dad and shares the same name as my Grandmother. She has seen and experienced many things in her life, including the war. Her pain, particularly the emotional pain that Botchtower caused her, is now over. She is missed.

• Tallon
    Tallon

I am relatively new to this website so never got to know her on the forum however, sorry to read of her passing.

R. I. P.

Best wishes to her family and friends.

• smiddy
    smiddy

That is very sad news , thank`s to her grand daughter for letting us know .

R.I.P. Grace

• Luo bou to
    Luo bou to
    Grace by name and by nature a beautifujj personality the tears in my eyes are evidence of how much she touched my heart
  • nugget
    nugget

Such sad news it felt that she was a grandmother to us all and she brought warmth and humour to the board.

Thinking of her family and friends who have lost someone truly special.

• susan schneider
    susan schneider

Hi All, just a word from Susan, Mouthy's daughter. I know her granddaughter let you know of her passing, thank you to her for that, but I just wanted you all to know how much she cared about this group. She talked about you all often, and I heard a lot of the stories expressed with love. I can't tell you how much I'm going to miss this beautiful woman whom I'm proud to call Mother. Thank you all for loving her like a Grandmother. Much appreciated.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit