Mouthy has Passed Away

by Simon 137 Replies latest jw friends

• Brock Talon
    Brock Talon

I am very sad to hear about this. Mouthy was a very nice person who was one of the ones that welcomed me and treated me properly when I first started posting. She was a class act all the way.

• nonjwspouse
    nonjwspouse

Thank you for letting us know. I will miss her!

• label licker
    label licker

Thank you, Susan for letting us know. Your never ready to hear news like this however with Grace, she wanted to and was ready to leave this earth. She use to make me laugh when I would call or go over and see her. She could never remember my real name but as soon as I would say it's me, Label Licker, she would laugh and we would then be at her table looking over pics of her and her family. She was very proud of all of them.

It was Grace who introduced me to this site and for that I will never forget her plus her love for all of us who had been deeply hurt and wounded. You could go to her and feel safe coming away knowing your not the only one and that everything will be ok.

Good night, Grace and god bless. Now you can rest. The used bookstores will also miss you:)

• Aunt Fancy
    Aunt Fancy

Very sad news, my thoughts are with Granny's family and friends.

• Stirred
    Stirred

So sorry to hear of Mouthy's/ Grave's passing.

Deepest condolences

• betterdaze
    betterdaze

Obituary for Grace Gough

Sincere condolences to Grace's family.

• Amelia Ashton
    Amelia Ashton

Sad news indeed. My condolences to all her family. She was a wonderful lady. I never met her in person but always enjoyed her posts. She will be very sadly missed.

• jws
    jws

I have missed her comments and now miss her. I could tell she was a very good person. Somebody I respected.

• Bangalore
    Bangalore

Very sad news.She was a wonderful person.May God bless her.

One can leave comments about Mouthy at this link below.

http://www.lenecrologue.com/canada/ontario/southwestern-ontario/wellington/fergus/graham-a-giddy-funeral-home/mDli/grace-gough/obituaries/

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

Have to add my tribute and record my sadness at her passing. She was s lady who lived up to her name since grace,goodness and honesty seemed to flow through her posts.

She had the courage and backbone to suffer d/f for the "sin" of disagreeing with the WTS and shared her kindness with all. If there is a better place, she has gone there

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit