Mouthy has Passed Away

by Simon 137 Replies latest jw friends

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

OMG, I just saw this! Rest in peace, Grace. You were a wonderful, kind-hearted lady and will be missed.

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

Sad news to hear about Mouthy's passing. I offer my condolences to her family. She was one of a kind and certainly loved here by all who knew her via the 'net.

It's been a long time since I've checked out JWD, not the same 'ol place, but still doing what Simon set it up to do, I'm glad to see that. Sorry about the sad news though.

~ Kate

• 144thousand_and_one
    144thousand_and_one

It's been a long time since I've visited this site. Sorry to hear the news. RIP Grace!

• Faded
    Faded

My deepest sympathies. Her story & posts on here have made a profound effect on many people (including myself). She was one of a kind.

And I hope her estranged relatives were able to give her some peace of mind and love before her passing.

• NVR2L8
    NVR2L8

When I first started posting on this site I realized that Grace lived 30 minutes away from me. I made arrangements to meet her but when she found out my wife was still a JW she said it may be best not to meet not to upset my wife. I reassured Grace that my wife doesn't want to know about my non JW friends. We finally met and had coffee. She was warm and kind and I felt like I could just tell her anything. She was the first ex-JW I ever talked to. At one point we knew the same people back in Montreal. When it came time to say goodbye I asked her if I could hug her. For the first time since I had left the JWs I felt I was not alone. Grace I will never forget you. My deepest sympathies to the family and close friends.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

I'm just catching this sad news. Wow was she the ever living granny of JWD/JWN?

The one comfort I can take from this is that she has wished to leave this earth for years now, saying she was tired and ready to go. She had a very strong faith in the hereafter. I do, too, though mine is more vague than hers was. I know she is sparkling somewhere, feeling very loved and missed by us all.

• AudeSapere
    AudeSapere

Just saw this news and so sorry to learn of 'Grandma' Grace's passing. I still have Christmas Card from her.

RIP, Mouthy.

-Aude.

• TD
    TD

I'm so very sorry. She was a very, very nice lady....

• Phaedra
    Phaedra

So sorry to hear this. I hope there is something much better after.

• GoingGoingGone
    GoingGoingGone

I just saw this too. So sad.....!! Mouthy was such a character! Mouthy, I hope that wherever you are and whatever you are doing, it is all that you ever wished for and more.

GGG

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit