tommy Robinson --update

by zeb 193 Replies latest social current

• recovering
    recovering

Well it is fact that he has a long criminal history isn't it?

For example his conviction for fraud.

In November 2012, Robinson was charged with three counts of conspiracy to commit fraud by misrepresentation in relation to a mortgage application, along with five other defendants.[48] He pleaded guilty to two charges and in January 2014 was sentenced to 18 months imprisonment.
  • cofty
    cofty

Recovering - Nobody is denying his criminal record.

I objected to the lie that he is a 'self-proclaimed racist and white supremacist'.

Tommy Robinson is neither of those things.

• recovering
    recovering

Ok so you agree he is a criminal. Cool.

i however do not understand why we should free a criminal.

• curiousconfused
    curiousconfused

Why is this even on here? Surely there is a forum on InfoWars or Fox that you can lobby for this racist. It’s pretty offensive ....

• cofty
    cofty
    Why is this even on here? Surely there is a forum on InfoWars or Fox that you can lobby for this racist. It’s pretty offensive .... - Confused

Oh dear have you been triggered? What does it even mean to be 'offended'?

Tommy Robinson is not a racist and definitely not a self-proclaimed one. Neither is he a white supremacist. But since you have dehumanised him in your mind as a 'lowlife' it's okay for you to slander him isn't it?

He committed contempt of court while on a suspended sentence. Of course he was going to prison for that. The way the government handled it was shameful.

• curiousconfused
    curiousconfused

The EDL was a racist organisation. “Tommy Robinson” was its founder and leader until 2013. It’s possible to hold different views on this, but mine is that I don’t support racists.

• cofty
    cofty
    mine is that I don’t support racists

I don't support racists either. I despise racists.

I am not defending the EDL - they are mostly idiots.

TR is not a self-proclaimed racist or a white supremacist as you falsely claimed.

His campaign to draw attention to Muslim pedophile gangs was a public good. I have far more respect for him than I have for the cowardly politically-correct social workers who covered up these scandals for years.

• curiousconfused
    curiousconfused

Cofty, a racist that takes up a noble cause, is still a racist. I’d argue that his activism is merely a dog whistle to his natural followers, many of which are racist. Yes, the grooming scandals are abhorrent, and many institutions and agencies have very serious issues to resolve, and questions to answer, but when someone like “Tommy Robinson” takes up this cause, I wonder if the welfare of the girls being exploited is foremost in his motivation, or it plays to a larger, anti-Muslim (racist) agenda.

• Simon
    Simon

curiousconfused - you are determined to bring into this lots of things that are of no relevance. How does the legality of someone's previous mortgage application have any bearing on whether they should or should not be allowed to report on the sickening muslim pedophile rape gangs and why are they so determined to silence him while allowing them to walk free?

Why in fact are you here and so determined to promote the false charges of racism instead of focusing on the most serious crime being reported, when he was one of the few sticking his neck out to raise awareness of them?

I wouldn't care if he was the most racist person who has ever lived, if the fact that he was pointing to is true, Pakistani rape gangs operating in the UK and praying on vulnerable white girls with complicit enablement by the local councils and inaction by the police, then I WILL APPLAUD IT because anything that he has done pales into insignificance next to the importance of holding people to account for those crimes.

It's like complaining that the witness to a murder was a pick-pocket so no-one should listen to them.

• cofty
    cofty
    a racist that takes up a noble cause, is still a racist.

You have yet to provide a single word to support your lie that TR is a 'self-proclaimed racist and white supremacist'.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit