tommy Robinson --update

by zeb 193 Replies latest social current

• freddo
    freddo

Well the interview by the BBC I highlighted predated Yaxley/Lennon's arrest. You did say " the state-funded broadcaster REFUSES to cover and report on these crimes. "

In answer to points in your last post -

From the Telegraph 20th June 2017

"Earlier this year he was convicted of contempt of court after using a camera inside Canterbury Crown Court, receiving a suspended sentence. "

Now this latest case I understand may well go to another case - let's see what transpires.

As for your allusion to - I guess - Sir Cliff Richard - my view was that the BBC went far beyond what they should have done - perhaps the pendulum swung too far from "hand-wringing" and cover -up in the Savile case to "gotta catch 'em all" in Sir Cliff's case.

They got egg on their face and had to pay substantial fines and compensation - quite rightly - to Sir Cliff.

• resolute Bandicoot
    resolute Bandicoot

I love a good parody, this one is a classic, no explanation required

https://youtu.be/70y9i5i-LtU

• Exelder
    Exelder

I don't like the undertones of what he says (racism hiding behind some facts) but I think he has a right to say them and there should be debate and dialogue.

• resolute Bandicoot
    resolute Bandicoot

Ex elder - which race is islam?

• Exelder
    Exelder

I am not going to get into the debates but I am well aware of the English Defence League and the agenda of a lot of the folllowers.

The media perpertuate the problem by not allowing them to have any dialogue which creates a breeding ground of fear and racism amongst some members instead of allowing people to talk about issues and allaying peoples fears and misconceptions.

• Simon
    Simon

This is the sickness that Tommy Robinson was standing up against.

Huddersfield grooming: Twenty guilty of campaign of rape and abuse

Children were jumping off balconies and burning their houses down to try and escape the nightmare they were trapped in.

Anyone who has EVER uttered the word "racist" to excuse or diminish pursuance or criticism of such crimes and the vile scum that commit them and the backward excuse of a culture that produced them should go sit in a corner, think about the ruined lives and weep.

Shame on everyone who turned their face away from this, who shouted down or labelled those like Tommy Robinson who were drawing attention to it. There are no words or insults that should be considered "out of line" when talking about people like this.

I hope every one of these businesses complicit in these crimes is firebombed and those already jailed beaten to death in prison and the rest hunted down.

Look at the pictures and then tell me there isn't a problem with certain people from certain cultures and if saying "ooh, that's racist" is your first instinctive reaction to such a statement, please fuck off.

• pleaseresearch
    pleaseresearch

Tommy is doing a fine work in exposing what's being covered up in all out local authorities.

• resolute Bandicoot
    resolute Bandicoot

Rotherham, Oxford, Rochdale, Derby, Banbury, Telford, Peterborough, Aylesbury, Bristol, Halifax, Keighley, Newcastle... now Huddersfield. The list seems endless… and there will almost certainly be more.

All legitimate entertainment for muslim men, as recommended by the Quran.

• cofty
    cofty

A BBC reporter on Radio 4 this evening asserted that the thing all the perpetrators have in common is that they are all men. Nothing to do with race, culture or religion.

Useful idiots!

• barry
    barry

Bring in Sharia law and stone these bastards. They love Sharia don't they?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit