Biden running in 2024 🤣

by LoveUniHateExams 77 Replies latest social current

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

Do you ever get the feeling that things are just rolling on to the collapse of our civilisation?

...or at least Neo Feudalism, where filth like our Politicians will be extremely rich and they'll make us extremely poor?

Does anyone seriously think Politicians, Prime Ministers, Presidents et al will REALLY keep their promises?

Do me a favour................

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

Slim that piece you posted is bang on. I agree about Robert Kennedy too.

And yes punky...politicians are all corrupt charlatans who are only there for their own gain and to stick their filthy fingers in the pie.

• Journeyman
    Journeyman
    Oh for crying out loud. The world needs new leadership, everywhere. We are in a terrible state. End the wars. End the profiteering at the expense of the health and welfare of the mass population.

Slim is absolutely right. In the midst of the worst military crisis in Europe for decades and with the war drums being beaten in the South China Sea area between AUKUS, China and many other nations, this story got little attention but is a major indicator of what the real priority in the world is today for many leaders and corporations:

Mass slaughter and suffering is big business!

Now more than ever, the world needs a better choice of leader of the so-called "free world" than between Trump and Biden.

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2023/4/24/world-military-spending-reaches-all-time-high-of-2-24-trillion

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

I know there's high security and that but I wonder why some of these disgusting pigs don't get assassinated.

I'm not saying they should. I just wonder.

• Samcats
    Samcats

Yes, the ONLY hope for this world is God's Kingdom!

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

https://youtu.be/h6GgR4GMFjM

^^^ If Biden does this in public, what does he get up to in private? 🤔

• JeffT
    JeffT

I think we're coming up on something unique in American history: the battle of the vice-presidential candidates. Biden and Trump are both too old to be President, and we need new ideas, and we need candidates who will cool the fires, not van therm. I'm concerned (and I really hope I'm wrong about this) that the state of the union is starting to look like the run up to a second civil war combined with the political climate in the Weimar Republic.

My 2 penneth........Politicians are all extreme filth and frauds. We are led by donkeys.

That's grossly unfair to donkeys. I've known one or two and they are wonderful animals. All they really want is piece of carrot, and somebody to pet them.

PS (Shameless self-promotion.) I have an alternate history trilogy about a second civil war for sale on Amazon.

• FedUpJW
    FedUpJW

We are led by donkeys.

That is why the democrat party in the U.S. is perfectly represented by a donkey.

• Anony Mous
    Anony Mous

@JeffT: I honestly think it is too late for that, Obama and Biden have both stoked the flames of faux racism, no way to put it out at this moment, police officers are abandoning their posts, people are taking things in their own hands.

Which in the end will be the end of the US, the large corporations have also abandoned good business dealings in favor of DEI everyone from the bank to the beer and are failing as a result, which results in handouts which requires money printing.

If another Biden/Obama-style person gets elected and they continue with the idiotic energy and fiscal policies the US is done for in less than that person's 2 terms, rural America is going to resemble the Wild West, and the cities are going to resemble Mad Max and a large civil war between the two.

• Samcats
    Samcats

And you don't include Trump??????? Haha Haha Haha Haha Haha

So good

Really, God's Kingdom is the only hope

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit