Biden running in 2024 🤣

by LoveUniHateExams 77 Replies latest social current

• jhine
    jhine

JeffT l agree that America could well be heading for civil war . As an outsider looking in l started saying months ago that the potential for blood in the streets was growing. The country seems divided on politics , race , religion and economic lines as never before.

Jan

• Sea Breeze
  • DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Is Syd the new Troll/Douche around here?

Anyway.. Biden is the worst, but yes he’s also a puppet.

Trump… I can’t see him not winning, unless there’s more “anomalies” or Conservatives thrown out of voting centers and not being allowed to participate in counting the votes. But….I can’t see that tactic working again. There’s too many people aware of what’s up now, and I can’t see them putting up with it.

If conservative or center folks finally feel the need to take to the streets then it’s serious.

Lazy, Marxist douche bags will take to the streets to beat white people and destroy a Popeyes or a Dennys, but when regular citizens have enough then God help whoever is in their way. I hope it doesn’t come to that..

Biden/Trump… both not great, but Trump could run the US like a business, just as he did before. After what the Left has done to this country, even Liberals ( not far left nutters ) know that Biden has to go.. There’s never been an administration so corrupt, or one that has so thoroughly f@cked an Economy so quickly.. The healing of the nation. 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Most won’t admit it but MAGA is sounding pretty good about now.

I suppose another “Obama” could emerge with grandiose speeches that ultimately go unfulfilled but the Democrats have nothing right now. If we want to hear their opinions all we need to do is listen to a montage of the Media all reading from the same script. Glad Obama gave blatant propaganda an outlet. It’s probably his greatest contribution to whatever cause he ultimately serves.

DD

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

@Data-Dog

Yeah, the prospect of a Biden-Trump rematch isn't particularly appealing but you are right when you say that at least Trump is competent enough to run the country - senility having not yet set in, unlike with Creepy Joe.

The US voting public has had 4 years of the Dems running the country into the ground. Just look at trendy, Democrat-run cities with know-it-all, know-nothing mayors such as Portland, Chicago and San Francisco. Stealing, vandalism and shitting in the street are commonplace.

US citizens deserve better.

Whoever is the next president, I hope he sorts these and other problems out.

• jhine
    jhine

Republicans banning abortions and books would be good for America ? Republicans voting to end school meals and voting against raising the minimum wage so that people can afford to live would be good for America?

It seems to me that America is stuffed whatever happens.

Jan

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

Republicans banning abortions and books would be good for America ? - it's not as bad as it seems.

Each individual state decides whether to have abortions or not. This means that women who want an abortion in, say, Texas, can travel to a state that does kill unborn babies.

Or the women can keep their legs together, and avoid the whole problem.

• jhine
    jhine

The states banning abortions and books, stopping school meals etc are all run by Republicans. You don't think that a Republican government wouldn't make that nationwide ?

If those things are indicative of Republican priorities then Heaven help America .

Jan

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

Which books are being banned?

• dropoffyourkeylee
    dropoffyourkeylee

I think age will be an obstacle to voters supporting his candidacy. Maybe that is unfair, but it is just a fact of life that declining cognition, lower energy, and death comes to us all. He's 80 now, would be 82 on Inauguration day 2025.

• jhine

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit