Biden running in 2024 🤣

by LoveUniHateExams 77 Replies latest social current

• Anony Mous
    Anony Mous

@Jan: that is pure BS, any of those books are available on Amazon or many other book outlets. Some of them, I can even go to Barnes & Noble today and pick them up as they are advertised right as you walk in. Many of them are even available in schools for little children to read (although some of them are obviously inappropriate for small children).

Hint: it’s CBS, left-wing state propaganda.

• carla
    carla

Jan, are you saying your church approves of abortions? would that be all abortions even as a form of birth control? or are there limitations?

I think you would be hard pressed to find a mainstream church that approves of abortion in the US.

• SydBarrett
    SydBarrett

"Each individual state decides whether to have abortions or not. This means that women who want an abortion in, say, Texas, can travel to a state that does kill unborn babies."

For now. Until states like Texas work out the legal means to prosecute women who go out of state for an abortion. But even if they can't find any way to make that stick, Texas alone is enormous, it's nearly 3X the size of Great Britain and most of the surrounding states have also banned it. Traveling from say, Dallas, to a state where it is allowed is not a quick drive across the county line. More like halfway across a continent.

These logistical hurdles mean it will be lower income women who are most put in a bind. Middle class and higher will just take a few paid sick days, catch a flight and keep it hush-hush. "Ok for me, but not for thee"

• jhine
    jhine

No my church doesn't approve of abortions in general. However we don't try to force our beliefs on everyone.

When 12 yr old rape victims are forced to give birth. When women are forced to give birth to dead babies that doesn't seem like loving people.

I don't recall ever reading that Jesus or any of the early church leaders ever talked about forcing non believers into behaving in a certain way .

All the letters giving instructions were written to people who were already believers.

Jan

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

@Jhine - well, it's not good that those books are banned, that's for sure.

But here's the thing: a Republican president can't make all states ban those books. Each state makes its own laws.

Similarly, not all US cities are shitholes - just the ones run into the ground by retarded Democrat mayors.

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

These logistical hurdles mean it will be lower income women who are most put in a bind - tough shit.

The vast majority of abortions are the result of the poor life choices of the women requesting them.

Women need to make sensible choices (as do men, obviously).

Abortion is not a human right, although I think that the tiny minority of women demanding abortions, those who have been raped, should definitely get abortions.

Perhaps Hollywood and other wonderful, rich celebrities can start an abortion charity for rape victims impregnated by their attacker. Makes sense to me.

• SydBarrett
    SydBarrett

@ LoveUniHateExams

You sure have a lot of strong opinions about a country you don't live in. Not arguing, just commenting that I find it a bit odd. Are you Simon's lovechild?

• SydBarrett
    SydBarrett

"but Trump could run the US like a business, just as he did before."

Seems about right...

• Anony Mous
    Anony Mous

Again with the hyperbole, I would like to see all the accounts where D&C were truly denied, because no abortion law is banning any of that. All you have is activist doctors and the media trying to make a point based on a poorly conceived notion.

When people make statements of fact based on what they see in the mainstream media, there truly is no difference than just parroting what the WTBTS has to say on any topic.

The world is a lot more complicated, ideological stories hurt more people than the legislation supposedly does. It’s why left-wingers across the world, are, by misrepresenting, are pushing actual racism, pushing actual harm to both men and women, pushing harm to actual victims, pushing actual harm to children, actual harm to the LGB community; and they want it that way, because as long as there are victims or people that believe they are victims, there are voters for them.

• SydBarrett
    SydBarrett

"Again with the hyperbole, I would like to see all the accounts where D&C were truly denied, because no abortion law is banning any of that."

What hyperbole are you drooling about?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit