Biden running in 2024 🤣

by LoveUniHateExams 77 Replies latest social current

• Balaamsass2
    Balaamsass2

331 MILLION Americans and these two senior citizens are the only choices??????

The USA has over 5 million geniuses. 43 MILLION Americans have advanced College degrees. Almost 5.3 Million Americans are Millionaires. :(

• SydBarrett
    SydBarrett

"331 MILLION Americans and these two senior citizens are the only choices??????The USA has over 5 million geniuses. 43 MILLION Americans have advanced College degrees."

"
    There is a tragic flaw in our precious Constitution, and I don’t know what can be done to fix it. This is it: Only nut cases want to be president." - Kurt Vonnegut

• enoughisenough
    enoughisenough

wanted New President: only mentally inept need apply!

• SydBarrett
    SydBarrett

"wanted New President: only mentally inept need apply!"

You'd be the front runner.

• Sea Breeze
  • enoughisenough
    enoughisenough

sydbarret the swift don't always win the race...alas, you would beat me.

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

America is finished. All the while men in dresses have been piping up about Russian dis information the Chinese have been laughing their asses off. Asians in the US have the battle of their lives to obtain places at the prestigious universities, meanwhile kids who can barely manage average scores gain places because diversity🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

We honestly don't deserve it. May the title 'superpower of the coming century' go to the most deserving nation.....which won't be us*.

*When I say "us" I mean our offspring of course. Not literally 🇬🇧😂

• punkofnice
    punkofnice
    Apparently, Joe Biden will be seeking re-election for another term in the White House.

Maybe. But he won't know.

The state of American politics (what I see of it), shows me that Biden is just a front...a sock puppet they roll out as a representation of a President.

How can anyone take him seriously? Well. Some in that tribe do because they need a figurehead to look up to.

My 2 penneth........Politicians are all extreme filth and frauds. We are led by donkeys.

• TonusOH
    TonusOH

Well, this has the makings of a disaster.

Democrats must be wishing that Biden will eventually decide not to run, and Harris will agree to be dumped to the sidelines. The one possible benefit of Biden/Harris running again is that they would probably avoid a contentious primary season, while the Republican primaries are likely to be a brutal bloodbath. Their hope is that the GOP fractures and whichever of Trump or DeSantis wins will lose too much support as voters stay home in protest. But this is counting on Biden being able to handle the rigor of a campaign, and I just don't think he is up to it.

I do wonder if they'll make Kamala Harris step aside and find someone else to run as Biden's VP, with the understanding that they will be there to fill in when Biden is finally determined to be unfit to complete his term. If anything scares voters more than an aging Biden or Trump, it's the thought of President Harris.

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Oh for crying out loud. The world needs new leadership, everywhere. We are in a terrible state. End the wars. End the profiteering at the expense of the health and welfare of the mass population. Like somebody posted on another thread -

And with new AI technology the corruption and propaganda is bound to reach new menacing heights. If I was in the US I’d vote for Robert Kennedy Jnr. I’ve hardly ever heard a politicians say so many things I agree with at once during the launch of his campaign.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit